Griffey 9
    Phillips 4
    Dunn 7
    Encarnacion 5
    Gonzalez 6
    Ross 2
    Arroyo 1

Re: 5/26 Reds vs. Pirates

Why do I have a really bad feeling about this? Well, at least I like this lineup better than last night's...
    You spend your life gripping a baseball, and all the time it was the other way around. ~Jim Bouton

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Always Red View Post
    Why do I have a really bad feeling about this? Well, at least I like this lineup better than last night's...
    Watching a Reds game is like heading towards a roller coaster that has caution tape in front of it, a locked steel gate behind that and as you get past the security guards, there are red flashing lights and emergency warning signals cautioning you to run in the opposite direction, that use of said roller coaster would result in certain death. You see the warnings, you have that twisting feeling in your stomach.... and yet you still get on for the ride.

I do agree though, this lineup is tolerable (more so than late) and at least with Hatteberg batting 2nd we'll get some pitches for Griffey and Dunn to see.

good to see Steve Stewart doing the pre-game show. I think the Reds figured out "they screwed him" and they gave him a job. I respect the organization for doing this. He has 2 kids under the age of 10 and one is sick. He bought a house in Cincy, and moved them all here from Maryland just 2 1/2 years ago. I like the guy. I liked his blog last year too. He had some great pictures form inside the booth at all the ball parks of the NL.
    Check out the new pic... This kid is the 1st pick in the 2022 baseball amateur draft.
    His 1st bobblehead night will be in Dayton 2023!!
    Mark it Down!!!

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Alright, I got $40 on the Mets/Reds both winning tonight. Cmon Bronson dont let me down!

I think that was a good bet. If Bronson can go the first 3 innings without any runs....we got this one.
    Check out the new pic... This kid is the 1st pick in the 2022 baseball amateur draft.
    Mark it Down!!!

God Arroyo
    Mark it Down!!!

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

WOW, what is going on out there Arroyo. Lets hang every offspeed pitch.

the same crap every night....when does pre-season football start??
    Mark it Down!!!

All the pitches are catching up to BA.

quick the shark repellent
    Rookie ERA

is anyone still watching this sham?

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
    good to see Steve Stewart doing the pre-game show. I think the Reds figured out "they screwed him" and they gave him a job. I respect the organization for doing this. He has 2 kids under the age of 10 and one is sick. He bought a house in Cincy, and moved them all here from Maryland just 2 1/2 years ago. I like the guy. I liked his blog last year too. He had some great pictures form inside the booth at all the ball parks of the NL.
    I agree, GF.

Steve Stewart is a very nice guy; I always enjoyed him, even if he wasn't the most exciting guy in the booth.

Stewie''s pics were great; and I applaud Cast for finding a place for him.
    You spend your life gripping a baseball, and all the time it was the other way around. ~Jim Bouton

Quote Originally Posted by reds44 View Post
    All the pitches are catching up to BA.
    I don't think so, Reds44.

I think he's having a bad problem with location.

BA's one of those rubber- armed guys. 110-120 pitches isn't going to hurt him.

Now, Narron will get the blame for allowing him to pitch 100-120 a game, but I really don't see how it's affected him other than location.

His velocity is fine.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I also like Stewart sticking with the organization, he wasn't the most compelling announcer but you can tell that he is an all around great guy.

Anywho, I was busy tonight and I guess others were too... I just didn't have the stomach for it after some of these latest losses and I guess others didn't either.

Minor Leaguer
    AA ERA

I have never seen a team waste so many golden opportunities to put runs on the board.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast