Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 5/27 Reds vs Pirates: PoTC 3 A Box Office Hit, Buccos Sink The Reds, Pirates Rejoice

Re: 5/27 Reds vs Pirates: PoTC 3 A Box Office Hit, Buccos Sink The Reds, Pirates Rejo

Why didn't he PH with Hatteberg for Conine???!

Re: 5/27 Reds vs Pirates: PoTC 3 A Box Office Hit, Buccos Sink The Reds, Pirates Rejo

Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30 View Post
    Did Welsh just say Moeller has hit well since he's been with the Reds??

It must be that .476 OPS he had coming in that tipped him off.

Hopper swings at everything. Still doesn't have a walk on the year.
    I hope you aren't questioning Welsh, he who feels that hitting a homerun can be a rally killer.

MLB ERA

Yup, they were both talking earlier about how disappointing (in essence) it was that the Reds were only hitting solor HR instead of HR with runners on base.

Of course they neglected to mention runners have to be ON for HR to count for more than one Run. That has to do with that little OBP thing this impatient team has not been good at this year.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

A day late and a dollar short, that sums up the Reds does it not?

MLB ERA

The Bengals always do come up short in the clutch against the Steelers, as they hold on for the 14-10 win today.

At least the Bengals defense got it done.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

MLB ERA

Looks like I missed an exciting game.

Sarloos and Santos cominbing for 10 ER in 4.1, jesus.

Fantastic catch by Jose Bautista just as I turn it on

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Anyone want to bet Narron is gone before next week ends. If we keep losing he will be gone IMO. I still do not think he is the MAIN reason for managing the worst Reds team in my life time. ( been a fan since 1970 ) But he contiunes to make terrible terrible calls in the game. Today we finally get some mo going. Santos had picthed 4 decent innings and instead of pinch hitting to keep the rally going he lets him bunt. Granted Santo's layed down a good bunt and we go 1 more run it could have been much better if we pinch hit and keep the hits coming. Then what does Santos do. he go out and gives up 3 or 4 more runs. ( it was so many I lose track ). Every time we looked like we may come back, BAM we give up more runs the next inning.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567