Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/27 Reds vs Pirates: PoTC 3 A Box Office Hit, Buccos Sink The Reds, Pirates Rejoice

MLB ERA

Re: 5/27 Reds vs Pirates: PoTC 3 A Box Office Hit, Buccos Sink The Reds, Pirates Rejo

Freel grounds to SS. 2 down.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

MLB ERA

Re: 5/27 Reds vs Pirates: PoTC 3 A Box Office Hit, Buccos Sink The Reds, Pirates Rejo

"Got a brand new bag...JTM!!!"
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

The Pirates and the Nationals... just wow. The Reds are like that person you bring a friend/family member/whatever to who are feeling really upset about their looks/weight/etc to show them that however bad they might be, they're at least more attractive than this person. The Pirates and Nationals look like fashion models next to the f-u-g-l-y Reds.

MLB ERA

Phillips reaches after a poor throw by Bautista at 3B (again).

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    The Pirates and the Nationals... just wow. The Reds are like that person you bring a friend/family member/whatever to who are feeling really upset about their looks/weight/etc to show them that however bad they might be, they're at least more attractive than this person. The Pirates and Nationals look like fashion models next to the f-u-g-l-y Reds.

Like that analogy.

Griffey flies out quickly to 3B.
    7-2 Pirates after 3.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Honestly guys, I just can't take this anymore. Everyday I am hoping today will be the beginning of the end and it almost always continues to look even more bleak. Just like Narron let Weathers pitch way too long on Friday so too has Krivsky let Narron manage this team into oblivion (although we're not really forgetting the Reds, we wish we could.)

MLB ERA

I agree, mission.

Very sad.

How can Narron not get the axe after this series??? I don't see how he could possibly survive these continued massacres.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30 View Post
    I agree, mission.

Very sad.

How can Narron not get the axe after this series??? I don't see how he could possibly survive these continued massacres.
    Either the trio are playing their poker faces or we have the most inept people in the biggest roles that affect this team. RCast and Kriv both act like this love fest will never end and it just boggles the mind.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

I just don't get it. Its as if this team has a major curse on it. You hear people say it all the time when their team isn't winning. But I am being truthful when I say that this is the absolute worst stretch of baseball I have ever seen.

MLB ERA

I'll be at tomorrow afternoon's game before going to a cookout and I hope I'm not too sick to eat after watching that game in person.

Of course I will post my usual thoughts, etc. on the game.

I hope I am witnessing Narron's last game as manager and maybe Lohse's last game as a starter if he is awful yet again (probable).

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Whats not probable is what you are hoping to witness. Once again, we will be discouraged by our expectations. Or lack of expectations since we have been so actively dissapointed this month.

MLB ERA

At least Edwin hits a HR to the upper deck in LF. Good sign. Two games in a row.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Edwin killed that ball, upper deck shot.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

EdE homer there?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I wonder where all the knuckleheads will be that wanted to trade Encarnacion (not thinking for a logical trade, but to dump him) if Eddie keeps this up. He looks like the player we came to love last season.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast