Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Single A ERA" and S3F Cash?

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: "Single A ERA" and S3F Cash?

I hate the ERA idea. I am a guy that posts daily and I have an ERA over 9! Also I am about the only one active in the Twins forums and still I have a era that high. To me it seems like if your a friend your ERA is low.

Finally I think if the posts you make are not TOP quality your ERA rises and you sit in whatever level your at. I had an ERA under a 6 and it ballooned over 11! I don't understand that!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Sorry if I've been posting ALOT... just trying to create more action here and liven up the place... we have some posters that have came over, but doesn't seem like people are wanting to post much. Normally I'm just a reader on here and I will chime in here and there on certain topics, but its a nice change I guess.

All in all I like this board, and it will grow, soon enough.
    the #1 Redszone Reject: TeamSelig

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

We need an Innings Posted stat too to show the true workhorses
    the #1 Redszone Reject: TeamSelig

MLB ERA

i don't think you can post a lot? ie: see generals post count.
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan View Post
    I hate the ERA idea. I am a guy that posts daily and I have an ERA over 9! Also I am about the only one active in the Twins forums and still I have a era that high. To me it seems like if your a friend your ERA is low.

Finally I think if the posts you make are not TOP quality your ERA rises and you sit in whatever level your at. I had an ERA under a 6 and it ballooned over 11! I don't understand that!

I see where you are coming from man. I had no idea you ERA was so high. You contribute an awful lot to the site and it is obvious that it is not seen. Your ERA is likely so high because you haven't been able to show off your talent. That isn't really your fault because there are not a whole lot of Twinkies fans here. We need more Twins fans, then everything will be ok for you.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSelig View Post
    Sorry if I've been posting ALOT... just trying to create more action here and liven up the place... we have some posters that have came over, but doesn't seem like people are wanting to post much. Normally I'm just a reader on here and I will chime in here and there on certain topics, but its a nice change I guess.

All in all I like this board, and it will grow, soon enough.

Keep posting a lot. We welcome the action. The more we have going on, the more we have to talk about. Keep it up bro.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12