Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Reds vs Mets- Game 3

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally Mo Pena
    why do the reds treat 3-1 counts like they were 3-0 counts? Chambliss, where are you? We watch so many caled strikes go by. What good is a hitters count if you don't swing the bat?
    Thats the thing that I have scratched my head many times about. What good are you doing by watching 3-4 pitches before you even take the bat off your shoulder? How many times have we struck out looking with RISP or to end the game?

With guys like Dunn he should have a green light at anything close because with his pure strength can muscle an end of the bat hit into the seats.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    A couple of places are now reporting that Miley will be fired tomorrow.

I am currently in the process of checking on the validity of this situation and will have more ASAP.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by redsrbetter
    I am dead serious here. My supervisor walked in while I was watching the game. Graves fields a ground ball and immediately I said "He will throw it away" and sure enough...

that tells me that if that is predictable, Graves along with this team sucks.
    Graves is one of the reasons why I said this team was still in a partial rebuilding mode. His contract is so ridiculous that it strangles a lot of our options, granted there are others (Griffey and Milton come to mind) but you cannot win in the playoffs without a great closer and as Danny has shown on an unlimited number of chances, is about as far as you can get from great closers. He is gone after this year and a MLC offer from the Reds is a joke let alone any type of extension.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30
    A couple of places are now reporting that Miley will be fired tomorrow.

I am currently in the process of checking on the validity of this situation and will have more ASAP.
    Thanks CRF, I am wondering now....

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I have to go to bed. Keep us up to date with what you hear CRF, feel free to make a new thread if you need to.

Until Dan O is gone though, this ship will continue to sink IMHO.

Later all.

MLB ERA
    I certainly will do my best mission. And I agree on the ship continuing to sink until O'Brien is gone. You "know" that I agree with that. :cough cough:

Night mission.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

AA ERA
    Interesting stuff CRF. Who would replace him if it happens or not? Would it make a difference. Either way very interesting.

MLB ERA
    Here is the latest on this potential firing, although a couple of folks are still indicating something is going to happen by Sunday night:

"Not a word. And I don't trust any of those chat sites. People throw things out there and everybody jumps on the bandwagon. I know Tony Perez got fired after 44 games and it COULD happen, but I'm thinking more along the lines of the All-Star break if things don't turn around".

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Thanks CRF! I love your contacts man!

So, I honestly have trusted all that CRF has brought from Hal to us. And its either that Hal has simply not heard anything, or it is just a rumor. Interesting to say the least. I hope it is just that Hal has not heard, but I don't know how anyone else could have without Hal hearing something.

MLB ERA
    Well, the rumor that it was going to happen today certainly looks inaccurate, and I frankly don't trust the individual who is spouting the rumor that it will happen on Sunday.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234