Thread: Message to Miley,you ever heard of small ball?

Message to Miley,you ever heard of small ball?

I'd be ramming this practice down their throats untill they can move runners in scoring position home.How many chances have the bases been loaded for the Reds this year?I'll tell ya,a shitload,do something to get em home.Take one for the team,suicide squeeze,do something!Its so frustrating that we cant score runners in big situations like this.
    They should have drills everyday on this,instead of batting practice they need small ball practice to move runners over.Besides the weak pitching this really burns me up.Most of the time we have em loaded with 1 out or less and its a joke we cant even score 1 run.
    Whenever Freels on third with bases juiced,send him home,take some chances,it wouldnt hurt cause we're not doing anything.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    I do not know what it is either. Seems like every player tries to go the sac fly route and ends up striking out. I would try a squeeze play every once in a while. Change it up and try something that you have not tried. Because what is being tried now is not working. Good point Jr's Boy, this is really pissing me off too.