Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Reds vs Phillies Game 3

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    CRF, nice call on the lineup first of all. I think you are right about needing Casey to start hitting lower in the orser. I would switch Dunn and Casey straight up. Casey just hits too many GIDP.

Now, you have to scream Aurilia sucks to Miley. And applaud evertime Felo comes to the plate. Then, boo everytime DJ comes up and cheer on Freel who will be playing 3B. You must do this! I will be seeing the Reds in a few weeks at Coors field and the problem probably will not be fixed by then. So I will be another fan doing this same thing by then.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by bipster
    Can you scream....."Griffey, I think there is a poster on this forum that is your son. He would like his money sent in the mail ASAP, Thanks.....By the way, Can I get an autograph?"

I know that seems a bit long winded, but I will share the money with everyone on the board.

Seriously though, have fun CRF....take some pics if you can
    LOL bipster, that's cool. Yeah take pictures if possible man!

Richmond, VA......finally a man with a home
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by redsrbetter

Now, you have to scream Aurilia sucks to Miley. And applaud evertime Felo comes to the plate. Then, boo everytime DJ comes up and cheer on Freel who will be playing 3B. You must do this! I will be seeing the Reds in a few weeks at Coors field and the problem probably will not be fixed by then. So I will be another fan doing this same thing by then.
    Miley will think it is the same fan that just follows the team around and has nothing else better to do, but I will do the same thing the next time the Reds come to town in St Louie

MLB ERA
    I suddenly cannot wait until Reds Survivor Day 4.....who to vote off of the diamond, decisions decision

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    LOL me too bipster.

Oh ya and definitely do that in STL too. We will all have to tell the story and see if anyone in the dugout or on the field pays attention. I know I can get Coors field to work with me. I had the entire crowd yelling at me and some friends after we started a "Rockies Suck" chant. they returned with a roaring "Cubbies Suck" chant. It was awesome. But when you go to a Rockies game, you see a lot of fans of the opposing team. So hopefully I can get some guys to join in on the Miley yelling.

MLB ERA
    LOL me too bipster.

Oh ya and definitely do that in STL too. We will all have to tell the story and see if anyone in the dugout or on the field pays attention. I know I can get Coors field to work with me. I had the entire crowd yelling at me and some friends after we started a "Rockies Suck" chant. they returned with a roaring "Cubbies Suck" chant. It was awesome. But when you go to a Rockies game, you see a lot of fans of the opposing team. So hopefully I can get some guys to join in on the Miley yelling.
    Well, I can promise you that I am the only Reds fan in the section I sit in, usually just behind the catcher and slightly down the 3rd base line. All of the Cards fans are like "how did you get these tickets". I just cheer and cheer and cheer for the Reds no matter how they are doing (usually losing at St L), but the whole section knows I am there

Reds

Felo doubles off the wall for his 3rd hit. Man, he is so much better than Aurilia. He is coming into his own now and is so good doing it.
    So very true, but why did it take an injury to Aurilia to prove this? It's really sad that Miley didn't see this on his own. That's the sort of thing managers are paid to do. I see the same thing happening at 2B. Why not play Bergolla on a night like tonight?

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by bipster
    Can you scream....."Griffey, I think there is a poster on this forum that is your son. He would like his money sent in the mail ASAP, Thanks.....By the way, Can I get an autograph?"

I know that seems a bit long winded, but I will share the money with everyone on the board.

Seriously though, have fun CRF....take some pics if you can
    I'll try to take the camera to get some pics outside of Citizens Bank and of the team.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

MLB ERA
    CRF, nice call on the lineup first of all. I think you are right about needing Casey to start hitting lower in the orser. I would switch Dunn and Casey straight up. Casey just hits too many GIDP.

OK. Be listening to the TV, because you might hear me saying these things through it

I need to release the stress after working hard at my friends' parents work to help out today
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Oh man that would be amazing CRF! Just so we know do it right when Lopez comes up to bat. Yell for him loudly. Then boo Jiminez in his first AB man! We will al be listening for that one.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray
    So very true, but why did it take an injury to Aurilia to prove this? It's really sad that Miley didn't see this on his own. That's the sort of thing managers are paid to do. I see the same thing happening at 2B. Why not play Bergolla on a night like tonight?
    Yep Bergolla should have definitely came in after the lead was so great. But I say he should get a start or two while he is up. Why take away his ABs? Let him get a good look. But thats the manager for you.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415