Thread: Baseball is Here. Your thoughts?

AAA ERA

Baseball is Here. Your thoughts?

IIIII LOOOVVVEEE BASEBALL!

Are you as excited as I am about the season? I'm not even talking about the Reds prospects for a winning season or whatnot, I'm referring to the fact that I can turn on the radio and hear the crack of a bat and a vendor yelling "I got fresh Lemonade here!". And Thom is referring to Marty as Dad! I'm sure that will annoy some, but for me, it just makes me recognize the tradition not only of the Reds, but of our broadcasting team we have here in Cincinnati.

I don't usually mark out like this, you know that. But to me, there is no more exciting time of the year than to hear Marty say "and this game is underway."

Had to share. Look forward to your responses.
    One-Time TBL Champ
    Baltimore Orioles (2018)

Three-Time S3SL Champ
    Pittsburgh Pirates Detroit Tigers St. Louis Cardinals

2012 B/S Keeper League Champ - Boston Terror

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Heard "And this one belongs to the Reds" yesterday to. I love that trademark. I am right there with you HafDawg. I hate baseball's offseason. Baseball season marks the time where winter is over and the sun will start shining again. I can't wait to have to mow my lawn again and smell that freshly cut grass. Spring is here and that means baseball is upon us.

This is absolutely my favorite time of the year. Every baseball team is on a clean slate and there is bound to be some surprises. What team will shock us all as the Tigers did last year? What player that we hardly think about will become an All-Star caliber player? Hopefully both of those questions have to do with the Reds. But if not, oh well, baseball is here!

AA ERA
    I am with you there. Spring training can't end quick enough. I am probably more excited this season than normal just b/c I think the division is wide open and it will be interesting to see what all the teams do to try and take hold of it.

AAA ERA
    I'm so ready for this season to start!!!

AAA ERA
    i am a lot more excited about it than I was 2 months ago that is for sure, but I don't think I am as excited as I was in years past.. but I am excited