you all know I have been huge anti Dunn guy.. and still am.. But at this point lets be realistic.. we are never.. and I mean Never ever going to get what we want for him.. its just not going to happen..

now that i said that I will also like to add right now.. I don't want to lose him.. why, because I really feel our offense has gotten worse then were it was just 1 year ago today.. We need all the offensive help we can get in this lineup.. Dunn while I hate the fact he is going to K close to 200 times, is going to play just about every day, and hit 40 HR's with close to 100 RBI.. mark it down he will lead the team with these numbers.. if Bailey can get up here before we are completely out of it, we know Harang will pitch very well.. that just leaves Arroyo as the wild card.. this team can have some success.. at least as much as we had last year if we can get production out of Arroyo.. we trade Dunn and this team will be in a world of hurt.. right now before we even think about making a move we need to see what we got in Arroyo, is it going to be 1st half of last year or 2nd half, it if it 2nd half this team is all but out of it in my mind.. but if its more like 1st half we have a chance.. then as stated we need to see what Bailey can do.. if he continues to dominate we are in really good shape.. but if Bailey doesn't work out and Arroyo doesn't pitch well.. then come Trade Deadline we may have to move Dunn for the best we can get at Pitcher.. but right now.. I think we need to see what we have got.. if Bailey, Harang, and Arroyo play up to the standards that we have for them.. come Trade Deadline we will be looking for that one missing piece..

its still a way off. but right now I am comfortable with status quo until we see these guys on the field