Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Reds fan? Introduce yourself!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Reds New Reds fan? Introduce yourself!

Just wanted to create a forum for you all to introduce yourselves. There are many Reds fans on this board and we all would love to get the chance to know you. So, if you are a Reds fan and want to make your thoughts known, come on in and tell us about yourself here.

Also, not only is this a great place for Reds baseball, but the rest of this site is just as great. Many great posters in here and the only way to get to know them is to venture out and talk baseball with all of them. So sign up if you haven't already and be prepared to chat it up with the world's greatest baseball fans!

All of us here would love to get to know you right away. So, if you feel comfortable answering some questions, feel free to use this format. This will give us the opportunity to find out who you are.

Introduction:

Why are you a Reds fan?
    Favorite current Red?
    Favorite All-time Red?
    Why did you join the site?
    Do you like the way things are going for this team?
    Is baseball your favorite sport?
    Tell us all something that you don't think we know about the Cincinnati Reds.

C you there
    MLB ERA
    should turn this board into Reds board since we rule it lol jk

Hi, I've been here before. Nothing exciting.

P.S. Redsrbetter, keep this one.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Doppelgänger View Post
    Hi, I've been here before. Nothing exciting.

P.S. Redsrbetter, keep this one.

Ok thanks for getting back to me bro.

C you there
    MLB ERA
    Introduction: Mr. D aka DaNi3L reporting in just so others and new fans that come here may know

Why are you a Reds fan? Being a Fan that has never lived in Cincinnati this will be a doozy of a story: in 1987/88

when My brother hollywoodleo and I were both getting into baseball big time and starting to like a team we both lived in san Diego at the time, so we both were going to root for the padres, but my brother didn't want me to like the same thing he does, cause we have been liking everything the same for a good long time and we were getting to that point where we didn't want to, so since we were just getting into it I didn't care so I picked the first team in my baseball sticker book, and that was the reds, that and one of my good friends was a big Reds fan that fueled it even more and I have been a Reds Fan ever since
    Favorite current Red? Ken Griffey Jr./Adam Dunn
    Favorite All-time Red? to many to just choose one... Ken Griffey Jr./Adam Dunn/Barry Larkin/Eric Davis/Chris Sabo/Pete Rose* I may not have seen Rose play baseball but I have veiwed the highlights of his career and seen how great he is and I wished I had watched baseball during his baseball career
    Why did you join the site? My brother showed me this place
    Do you like the way things are going for this team? We arn't making the big games, we are missing the playoffs by mere 2 or 3 games season after season, I know we got what it takes to get back to the playoffs but shit keeps happening
    Is baseball your favorite sport? Yes Tied with Football

Why are you a Reds fan? I was born and raised in New Richmond,a small town about a 20-30 minute drive from downtown, My dad and both Grandpas love the Reds, we go to about 10 games a year.

Favorite current Red? Edwin Encarnacion

Favorite All-time Red? Barry Larkin

Why did you join the site? To talk baseball with fellow Reds fans

Do you like the way things are going for this team? Yea, I like that even tho they didn't make any noise in free agency they resign both aces, Harang and Arroyo. And with Bailey waiting in the wings to be up with the club sometime this season or next year. I haven't been this excited about Reds baseball since 2000 when we got Junior.

Is baseball your favorite sport? I would rather play Football... From a fan stand point the Reds are my favorite team.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Whats up Dunn#44? Welcome back bro! You sound just like Adam Dunn; "I would rather play football."

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    Why are you a Reds fan? Second favorite team ecause of Griffey (favorite player), but the Giants are my favorite team
    Favorite current Red? Griffey
    Favorite All-time Red? Griffey
    Why did you join the site? came from NBAF
    Do you like the way things are going for this team? I would like to see them be more active, but I like the resigning of Arroyo and Harang
    Is baseball your favorite sport? and basketball
    Tell us all something that you don't think we know about the Cincinnati Reds. I'm sure you guys that follow the Reds on a daily basis and watch all of the games know a lot more about the Reds than me.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Hey man, welcome to the site. We look forward to talking some baseball with you. Have a look around and let us know if you have any questions.

Giants fan too? Make sure you get acquanted with the rest of our Giants fans as well. We have some good ones.

I agree, the Arroyo and Harang extensions were very good for this team. Should have a real nice top portion of the rotation for a few years to come. And Bailey may go right on top of them as well. Imagine that!

Whatchu know about 'dat? Cambodia's Avatar
    Rookie ERA

Re: New Reds fan? Introduce yourself!

I registered a while back, but I plan on actually posting on here this season.

I am a Reds fan because my dad is a Reds fan.
    My favorite current Red is Brandon Phillips.
    All time is Pete Rose.
    I came the NFL Forums.
    Do I like the way things are going? It's early in the season, but up until tonight we've looked pretty good.
    Football always has been and always will be my favorite sport. Baseball and basketball tie for #2.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Sorry I missed this earlier, but welcome aboard Cambodia. We hope to see you talking Reds baseball this season often with us. Glad to have you aboard!

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Hi, I have been a fan since 1970. I have stuck with this team through the Great times and the BAD times and will always call them My Team. I love reading info on them and from time to time will post as well. Thx for the forum and hope to visit here daily

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Welcome to the site! You'll sure enjoy all the Reds fans.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Welcome redram38 and George Foster!

Intorduce yourselves when you get the chance.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Hey I'm a pretty big Reds fan.... previously posted on Redszone for about 5 years, but that board is a little ridiculous now. Hopefully this board can grow and grow, as I'd like to never have to return there.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast