Thread: 'Scuse me while I get sick

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

'Scuse me while I get sick

In search of a hitting coach to replace Wynegar, who apparently is in the running for the vacancy in Cincinnati, Melvin interviewed Jim Skaalen, the Brewers' minor-league hitting coordinator for the last seven seasons.
    Link To Whole Article

Honestly, if we fired Chambliss (which I am still upset about at this point) for a coach who has led one of the sadder offenses, at the bottom of the NL with terrible theories (AVOID STRIKEOUTS AT ALL COST (even if it costs walk, power and run totals to be pathetic).... we're going to be in serious shit next year. Oh wait though, he's a former Twin though. Who needs Chambliss when you can have an ex-Twin. This organization sickens me if this is even remotely true. Wynegar is trash and nothing more as a hitting coach.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    I see it happening man. He fits the profile. He is an all out "NO Ks" kind of guy as you said and being a former Twinkie gives him a very legitimate shot.

Anyone heard any other names floating around? I haven't and I fear this could be it. The Brew Crew had an awesome field of talent last few seasons and they were not stellar with the sticks. This Wynegar guy was not able to get any production out of the likes of a few players that were minor league All-Stars.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    But that's just what the Brewers wants, he's not even good at his supposed ideology. They actually struckout more than us and only second the the Marlins in the NL. Chambliss would have a top offense with more talent and a healthy team this guy has had pretty good talent but has no clue in what a hitting coach should be seeking in maximizing runs, not to mention his results, just a total bum here.