Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    EdE beats out a throw to first!

1 on 1 out

I love EdE's hustle

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Valentin doubles to LF.

I get shocked anytime someone gets a hit off Peavy, so I am still not expecting much. Nice to see us have a chance here though.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Hollandsworth takes a long AB and gets the walk!

Nice AB! Bases loaded now with 1 out

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Wise GIDP!

Sensational

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufio181
    Nice DP.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    2006 Cincinnati Reds: Everyone Loves The Tease.... Right?

I have studied about 15 or so hours over the past two days for exams, had class, had a bit of work, a sim tonight, little sleep and little to eat.... so in other words, I felt sick when I got hom this evening. You don't want to know how I am feeling now.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    No words for it bro. Our bit of hope is now just a memory.

MLB ERA
    I can't take much more of this franchise. We still have no pitching. They just don't have a clue.

This loss is the final nail in the coffin.

Lohse has been poor against the Pads both times, which makes me think he's yet another non-clutch pitcher. Harang is on that list too.

Why can't we have a real organization like the Cards?
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Not completely, but for this game yes. We'll just need to pray that Harang pitches like he thinks he is on the road versus GAB. We need a studly game with a lineup with real talent in it tomorrow, I'll take leaving this series 2.5 back.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    Not completely, but for this game yes. We'll just need to pray that Harang pitches like he thinks he is on the road versus GAB. We need a studly game with a lineup with real talent in it tomorrow, I'll take leaving this series 2.5 back.
    I think it's over anyway. 2.5 games would be a lot to make up since we don't play them again this year and we are going to lose more ground on the several teams ahead of us tonight.

Stick a fork in them. It's over.

And I just can't count on Harang pitching well in a game that resembles anything "clutch" anyway.

This lineup tonight is a joke, but not surprising. I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of our best relievers tonight too as we have to save Franklin and Cormier in case tomorrow's game is close!

I just got back from class a few minutes ago and I'm not even sure I'm going to turn FSN on. I just don't know if I can stomach Grande's jolly mood while our season is coming to an end once and for all.

I'm glad the Bengals have started because I can't take anymore of this.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

MLB ERA
    Another thing I get tired of is it seems every time this team wins a big, emotional game(like last night's walkoff) we come out flat the next game. Other teams at least seem to ride some wave of emotion into the beginning of the next game. We seem to get hammered pitching-wise immediately and look sleepy offensively.

Narron has GOT to go. He doesn't motivate the players. He runs out horrible lineups. His management of the bullpen is terrible. I'm starting to think he's as bad as Bob Boone if not worse. Seriously. I have no words for many of his decisions.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30
    Another thing I get tired of is it seems every time this team wins a big, emotional game(like last night's walkoff) we come out flat the next game. Other teams at least seem to ride some wave of emotion into the beginning of the next game. We seem to get hammered pitching-wise immediately and look sleepy offensively.

Narron has GOT to go. He doesn't motivate the players. He runs out horrible lineups. His management of the bullpen is terrible. I'm starting to think he's as bad as Bob Boone if not worse. Seriously. I have no words for many of his decisions.
    As for the last post, I don't think it's likely but a win tomorrow, a sweep against the Marlins and obviously good play in the other series... not impossible, just not too likely.

But I totally agree with this. And I think often the reason to blame is that Narron often puts out a TOTALLY different lineup. How are we supposed to ride momentum with guys who weren't even involved in the effort? And I love how some wanted to assume Narron wised up with playing Dunn in the two hole, I guess Narron realized his "mistake." Geez. But he won't go, I am willing to bet we'll see Narron at the end of next season unless we totally collapse next year.

MLB ERA
    Dunn isn't old enough to hit in the two-hole.

Hatteberg and Clayton make the cut though.

MLB ERA
    10-0 Padres.

A comedy at this point.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast