Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Game 133: Reds @ Dodgers

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by griffeyfan3
    Yes, this is coming from someone whos favorite team started Dave aka not good enough for the Reds staff Williams.
    coming from one whos favorite team is 1 game over .500 and bairly hanging on to the pethetic NL wild card race
    AND REMEMBER KIDS, IF YOU EVER CHOOSE TO BE A FAN OF THE YANKEES, ILL PERSONALLY CASTRATE YOU,, HAHA HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

AAA ERA
    If I remember correctly I believe that we did pretty well against the Mets this season. ( could be wrong but i remember at least a split IN NY. )

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by STaNkEEs
    coming from one whos favorite team is 1 game over .500 and bairly hanging on to the pethetic NL wild card race
    Honestly, how much more payroll do the Mets have over the Reds?

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    maybe, but if that is true it was very early in the season, dont hold your breath come the playoffs
    AND REMEMBER KIDS, IF YOU EVER CHOOSE TO BE A FAN OF THE YANKEES, ILL PERSONALLY CASTRATE YOU,, HAHA HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    not as much as that peice of shit team across the bay, which whos name i shall not type

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415