Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Game 128: Reds @ Giants

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

So, please inform me on how good does it smell up there in first place, rare air, all of you Red's fans. Please enlighten me, curious and eager to join you as a Brewer Fan??? Congrats!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Smells real nice brewersfan. Real nice!

I agree with mission here as well. This is a very good night for us as we have not seen ourselves in this position this late in the season since the forums have started. We just have to hope it keeps up.

Go Reds! And congrats to all the Reds fans tonight!

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    The Brewers were surely be a huge pain in the neck for Reds fans and NL Central fans alike quite soon. In fact, I would really enjoy to see the Pirates or Brewers make a run quite soon as I know both franchises' fans deserve it... that being a run for the Wild Card of course.

If the Brew Crew can keep Sheets healthy and hopefully get a few other pieces, they'll be in good shape. How has Rogers development been? If he can start to pick that up, then that would obviously strengthen your chances with having two premier arms at the top.

C you there
    MLB ERA
    This is great news cards loss and Reds win we are tied in first place but can't stop and celibrate we were like this before and lost first place just in two days of time we need to keep this win streak up and hope for the cards to continue to fall

MLB ERA
    i'm psyched
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

MLB ERA
    LMFAO hahaha your guys thread went 2 effin pages in less than one day, and ours(giants) barely got like 5-7 post!

btw congrats to the reds and there loyal fans your guys are officially tied for 1st place!!!!

C you there
    MLB ERA
    Cause the reds rule and the Gnats Drool

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Nah, it's probably because this whole concept of winning is such a shock to the system for Reds fans.

We have some pretty good matchups coming up, including a few day games which as we all know are not the Reds forte so it will be interesting to see how it all plays out. Last night was a well fought game and one that could of easily went the other way had other bullpen moves for us been made, the Giants gave us a tough game like you would expect from someone else in the thick of it.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Yeah. Usually around this time, the focus of Cincinnatians has shifted from the Reds to the Bengals. Now, the focus is on BOTH teams at the same time!
    rf28

C you there
    MLB ERA
    Oh yeah Go bengals Palmer is set to start monday against the packers

btw Next Friday, Saturday, and Sunday

the series between the Reds and the Padres here in San Diego I'll be at each game

I'm going to try and get seats near each spot in the outfeild Petco park is an awesome stadium to go watch a game at, even the high seats are a good spot

anyways I can't wait to see My reds in action

MLB ERA
    Daniel, I think you need to smile more today.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I was so beat today in class, but it was still worth it though.

AAA ERA
    Yea I really couldn't keep my concentration on my work today as I was thinking about the team all day. My English teacher is a HUGE Cubs fan and we made a few deals. 1. If the Reds win at least 4 out of the 6 games left with the Cubs he has to wear my Junior jersey to school. If the Cubs win than i have to wear a sticker that says " I bleed blue". But it gets better, if the Reds win the division i get to hang all my Reds posters in his classroom for the rest of the school year. O yea!!

GO REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Awesome deal griffeyfan. Add a S3F flier to the walls to. Be sure to be ready for that because the Reds will win this division.

BTW, I was also tired today, but not enough to win the volleyball tournament at the base barbecue today. Our team dominated all comers and we won a huge trophy for bragging rights that says our squadron is the best.

After that, I had to go to the gym. ugh. I am beat and now I am at work for the whole night. Fun! But as mission said, staying up late last night was worth it.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112