Thread: Reds win on Ross walkoff!!!

Reds win on Ross walkoff!!!

This needs a topic! What a game, what a clutch homer!!!!!

MLB ERA
    It seems like every hit Ross has is a homer.

MLB ERA
    I'M SO ****ING PUMPED!!!! wow!!!!!!

WHAT A WIN.

****ING LUCKY BASTARD NICK
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

MLB ERA
    What a game. Wow. I am in Houston until Monday, but that was incredible. I have seen and heard the ending. What a spine-tingling finish. That crowd was pumped.

Bronson, it's time to get back on track.

MVP: Ross
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Ed E with that awesome diving catch, or Phillips just running his ass off into the OF and leaping over Freel for another catch. We had bombs working via Dunn, Hatteberg and obviously Ross. Aurilia showed a lot of patience instead of trying to be a hero like some might and then that blast from Ross... wow. Awesome game. It's funny that with baseball, more so than other sports, you can really change an outlook with a game or two.

Now can LA lose a damn game?

C you there
    MLB ERA
    Bronson will do what he does best and that's kick major but

AA ERA
    Wow what a game. I was present there and i was sitting next to STL fans and once Ross hit the game winning Homerun this little girl started to cry and all i did was laugh and scream and jump as loud as i could. I was to the Right of the batters eye so it made it even better! Such a great game.Harang seemed very off tonight but had a key strikeout of Pujols with the bases loaded so it wasn't that bad...

MVP: Ross

P.S. The Bobblehead is awesome too.

I was there too. It was a great game. The stadium was packed and loud. I was sitting in the bleachers and was sitting by some Cards fans too. They were mad and left in a hurry. IT was funny.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    How was the crowd tonight? I bet that was electric. Last REALLY great game I've been to was the 2005 Opening Day, in terms of the crowd just going nuts.

Reds

Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    How was the crowd tonight? I bet that was electric. Last REALLY great game I've been to was the 2005 Opening Day, in terms of the crowd just going nuts.
    The crowd was great tonight. This is probably the biggest/loudest crowd, that i have seen at a game in person. I wish that we could draw a crowd like this everygame, it was really fun. My throat is so sore that i'm probably not going to be able to talk tomorrow.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I sorely underestimated Ross. Then again, I can't say that I drank as much of the Ross Haterade as Padre fans did. I thought of Ross as 'blah' while Padre fans were ready with the pitchforks.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Bah, I'm mistaken again. I thought Padre fans wanted to run him out.

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunn#44
    I was there too. It was a great game. The stadium was packed and loud. I was sitting in the bleachers and was sitting by some Cards fans too. They were mad and left in a hurry. IT was funny.

what section? i was in like 405 T but yeah great crowd tonight. i was surrounded by cardinals fans so i was up every time a reds player was up to bat or when a cardinal got out. it was a war between the teams in the crowd. 41,000+ in attendence. and only 40,000 got bobbleheads... many were pissed lol i got 2

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    I got to see parts of the game today as we were entertaining my in-laws at the new house tonight for dinner. But when I heard about the walk-off, I went nuts! Great to get another win and stay in the playoff race!

Lets make it even more interesting tomorrow! BTW, Arroyo will be sporting the cornrows!

AAA ERA
    who wants to start the I love Ross Club... I was playing NCAA 07 while listening to the game I turned it over just as the ball hit the top of the Batters Eye.. I tried to get it over faster to see Ross bat, I had a feeling he was going to do something big...