View Poll Results: Will Narron cost this team another game?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he is the most ignorant manager in baseball and does not care to actually win

5 71.43%
  • No, he will finally figure some of it out as Krivsky eliminates a few bad decisions being made

2 28.57%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Reds vs. Cards (Defining Series Opener!)

AAA ERA
    oh my gosh, did that suck, WTF LaRue pinch hitting, that is Bullshit

AAA ERA
    17 pages after one game lol... Cardinals laid the smack down on the reds, I was suprised Weaver pitched that well.
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7...uthbertrc1.jpg
    Im not the Genius that traded for Brandon McCarthy. And my name is certainly not John Gibbons...

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy31
    17 pages after one game lol... Cardinals laid the smack down on the reds, I was suprised Weaver pitched that well.
    i guess he was due after sucking so long.
    The art of being an engineer: packing 10 lbs of crap into a 5 lb box.

"If Hooter's fell, for all practical purposes the world was lost." Von Neumann's War
    http://www.myspace.com/rockinray1

C you there
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy31
    only 7 pages for some of us

Ugh, I was at the game. Hang with 'em guys, 13-1 is the same as 2-1 in the standings.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by homerun21
    Ugh, I was at the game. Hang with 'em guys, 13-1 is the same as 2-1 in the standings.
    this was our best matchup of the series.. Milton going tonight doesn't bode well for us, we have a chance with Harang going Wed. but against Carpenter sucks.. and then Arroyo in a Day Game... I really think the Reds Run is over.. we didn't do what we needed to really compete and that was get another Starting Pitcher..

MLB ERA
    Well, I will be at the game tonight. Let's hope for better results than in this disaster.

It seems I always happen to catch Milton pitching this year. I think I've had him every time and Harang one time. Ironically enough, he has been good all but one time when I've been this year.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30
    Well, I will be at the game tonight. Let's hope for better results than in this disaster.

It seems I always happen to catch Milton pitching this year. I think I've had him every time and Harang one time. Ironically enough, he has been good all but one time when I've been this year.
    i hope that is a good sign.. because I am scared, Puljos didn't homer last night, so with Milton on the mound i am expecting it.. maybe it will just be a case where he gives up just 1 long ball to Puljos and gets everyone else out as we win.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Enjoy the game CRF, be the good luck charm because god knows we need a win here (and the bigger the fashion it's done in, the better.)

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLman2033
    this was our best matchup of the series.. Milton going tonight doesn't bode well for us, we have a chance with Harang going Wed. but against Carpenter sucks.. and then Arroyo in a Day Game... I really think the Reds Run is over.. we didn't do what we needed to really compete and that was get another Starting Pitcher..
    Just keep in mind who they have going tonight. The guy may have 12 wins, but he gives up pleanty of bombs, and in GABP to a pretty potent offense does not help. The bad part is that he does get good run support and that doesnt help having Milton on the hill.

lineup for tonight:

Freel RF
    Hatteberg 1B
    Griffey CF
    Encarnacion 3B
    Dunn LF
    Aurilia 2B
    Ross C
    Clayton SS
    Milton P

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by griffeyfan3
    Just keep in mind who they have going tonight. The guy may have 12 wins, but he gives up pleanty of bombs, and in GABP to a pretty potent offense does not help. The bad part is that he does get good
    run support and that doesnt help having Milton on the hill.
    Thats a good point griffeyfan. I would hope the offense is worked up tonight after looking pathetic in comparison. Let's hope we have the swings to hit bombs tonight.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617