Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Good lineup tonight to end the LAD Series

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    This umpire is pissing me way off! Very low pitch called a strike on Junior!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    The crowd is nuts and this has become a game thanks to Hatteberg and the Freel beaning.

AAA ERA
    Runners on 2nd and 3rd now.
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7...uthbertrc1.jpg
    Im not the Genius that traded for Brandon McCarthy. And my name is certainly not John Gibbons...

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Griffey Ks swinging at such a bad pitch it gets past the catcher Martin and then the runners advance.

Runners on 2nd and 3rd with two outs for the slumping Dunn.

AAA ERA
    I smell a DUNN strikeout.
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7...uthbertrc1.jpg
    Im not the Genius that traded for Brandon McCarthy. And my name is certainly not John Gibbons...

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Dunn Ks looking. What do you know.

This game sucked until the end where it got exciting, but you can't expect too much with an umpire like that and with the way this team was hitting tonight. I will chalk up the loss to Narron once again for not playing the right players and also to the umpire screwing over Majewski on a strike and then completely screwing up Hatteberg, Griffey, and Dunn in that last inning.

We lose another one and fail to get closer to the division leader as they lost tonight again as well. This just flat out sucks.

MVP: Hatteberg

MLB ERA
    Wow, that was interesting. I was thinking they would let Maddux come back out with the no-no and there was a chorus of boos when they didn't.

Milton actually looked pretty good tonight. He made the one bad pitch in the 1st, but had fairly good movement on his pitches tonight. Bray's pitches were also moving well and he located them very well tonight.

The offense was abysmal. They couldn't get anything going against Maddux. It seemed every time he started to lose his control a bit, the Reds would start hacking at pitches to get themselves out. They did BB a few times off him, but they could have got something going if they had better AB. Maddux was good tonight, but I think we could have done something against them. Hatteberg was the only hitter who really looked good tonight. Edwin also had a couple of good swings.

One of the biggest things I noticed about the game is that the Reds players almost seemed lethargic at times on offense. The Dodgers on the other hand really seemed into the game. They were all running the bases very hard and would do stuff like pump their fists after hits and clap, etc. Even earlier in the game when they would do something well, a lot of the other players were up in the dugout clapping for them and cheering each other on. The Reds' dugout seemed pretty dull on the other hand.

The team needs to get itself together in a hurry or they are going to be in big trouble.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    At least Dunn could have made an attempt to swing at that last pitch instead of just looking at it and then giving lip to the ump.
    rf28

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678