Thread: hudson update

hudson update

fay reported that hudson threw in the pen over the weekend, felt good, and will throw again tomorrow. If that goes well then he'll throw a simulated game. I know they want to to take their time with him, but it's disappointing that they aren't even to the rehab start phase of coming back. In ST it seemed like it wouldn't be very long until he returned (same with hancock) but now i can't really see it happening any sooner than june, and we could be pretty far gone by then.
    Reds MVP Race

6: Arroyo, Harang
    5: Kearns
    4: Phillips
    3: Dunn, Felo, Freel, Milton
    2: Claussen, EdE, Griffey, Valentin
    1: Aurilia, Hatteberg, Lizard, Larue, Shackelford

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Yep, I wonder what happened there. Was there a mis calculation as to how long there return would be? Or did everyone sit on them and kind of push them back into a corner? Either way sucks. We may really need these guys soon.

MLB ERA
    That's not good.

I think Dr. Kremchek is a good surgeon, but I really wonder about his ability to recognize/diagnose injuries.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Given the surgeries Hudson has been through before, I am really not surprised it's taking so long. I don't think they can risk much more serious injury with him so I understand the caution they are taking.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    yeah I forgot about that. Hopefully you are right and I would agree with that approach if it is accurate. I just am being selfish, but I think we need him back soon.