Thread: Did anyone hear abou the half price tickets?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Did anyone hear abou the half price tickets?

I heard something on the news that tickets for the St. Louis series are half price and that hot dogs were going to be $1. I couldn't find it on the Reds site, but it definitely was on the news. Anyone else hear anything about it?
    rf28

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Confirmed. Any tickets from the Terrace Box down to the Bleachers are half off for Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. $1 hot dogs for those days as well. Wednesday is the Davey Concepcion bobblehead night, so the promotion doesn't apply to Wednesday.
    rf28

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Yeah I heard about it. I am not too sure how good it is for business though because it really seems like tickets are not selling for perhaps the biggest series this team will have this season.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    You guys have got to make the road trip from Kentucky and Wyoming for that one! Can't pass up dollar hot dogs at all. When they had that promotion at the Olympic Stadium, attendance was five times what it usually was. I'm sure it's the same down there.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    I don't care about the dogs or the ticket prices as much as I would simply just love to be there for that series. Like I said, this series is huge!

AAA ERA
    so redsfan, you have 28 as your SN, maybe you should think about getting that changed, cause now it looks like you are a Lohse fan..

sorry just playing around

AA ERA
    i love this promotion. I got tickets this weekend and found out on tuesday that it was the Concepcion bobble head night so im stoked. bobblehead and a $1 hot dog it cant get any better