lopez ss
    grif cf
    dunn lf
    ede 3b
    hatteberg 1b
    phillips 2b
    ross c
    milton p

man larue has to be steaming. i said it yesterday, i wouldn't take ross out of the lineup right now either, but i'm surprised at how long larue has been on the bench.

freel has a decent history against carpenter, and narron has been trying to get kearns a day off for a while, so that makes sense too i suppose.
    Reds MVP Race

6: Arroyo, Harang
    5: Kearns
    4: Phillips
    3: Dunn, Felo, Freel, Milton
    2: Claussen, EdE, Griffey, Valentin
    1: Aurilia, Hatteberg, Lizard, Larue, Shackelford

good start for felo, jr. walked but dunn gidp.
    dunn then makes a bad error in the field and milton's in trouble after giving up a double to rolen. second and tird 1 out.
    Reds MVP Race

nice job by milton to get out of the inning with a couple of pop ups.
    Reds MVP Race

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Is Edwin hurt or anything? Aurilia just took over in the 5th inning, no double switch. What's the deal?

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash
    Is Edwin hurt or anything? Aurilia just took over in the 5th inning, no double switch. What's the deal?
    Sprained Ankle, DTD. I think they scheduled an MRI for him.

BTW MVP: Milton.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Edwin has a mild sprained left ankle. The x-ray was negative though and he's day-to-day. He should be back soon.

Another great outing from Milton. This is starting to get rather scary!

Good to see Griffey continuing to hit and nice to see Freel with a couple more hits.

I believe the Reds' two shutouts of the Cards this year are the only two times they've been shutout this year.

MVP: Milton
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30
    Edwin has a mild sprained left ankle. The x-ray was negative though and he's day-to-day. He should be back soon.

Another great outing from Milton. This is starting to get rather scary!

Good to see Griffey continuing to hit and nice to see Freel with a couple more hits.

I believe the Reds' two shutouts of the Cards this year are the only two times they've been shutout this year.

MVP: Milton
    When I saw the Griffey statline when I came home from work, I was thinking you must of pissed him off with the walk comment. Do it again. Seriously, now that Griffey is starting to get in a groove hopefully he isn't feeling the need to rush at the plate, three walks is something I'd like to see Griff do more this season.

And Milton is no question the MVP. He wasn't hittable, he went seven strong and most importantly, he continues his great control he's shown recently. I don't know if it's Hume, a new approach or just that he's healthy, but this is a different Eric Milton....... other than the extremely skewed GB to FB ratio.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Milton was flat dealing last night. MVP by far.
    rf28

six of milton's flyball outs were on the infield, which is way different form the milton of last year. claussen has got to be feeling like the one of these things that's not like the others.

someone get me my broom!
    Reds MVP Race

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Yep lets all get out the brooms tonight fellas! Man we needed this win last night and Milton delivered as did the offense. 1 more and we are tied for 1st place again! Great run this last 6 games.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    When I saw the Griffey statline when I came home from work, I was thinking you must of pissed him off with the walk comment. Do it again. Seriously, now that Griffey is starting to get in a groove hopefully he isn't feeling the need to rush at the plate, three walks is something I'd like to see Griff do more this season.

And Milton is no question the MVP. He wasn't hittable, he went seven strong and most importantly, he continues his great control he's shown recently. I don't know if it's Hume, a new approach or just that he's healthy, but this is a different Eric Milton....... other than the extremely skewed GB to FB ratio.

Hey, I never said he wouldn't start hitting; I just said that he shouldn't be batting 3rd until he did. And I did critique his lack of BB and it looks like he might have listened.

As he heats up, he probably will get pitched around more, so it is important for him to remain patient at the plate.

And it's really amazing with Milton. Outside of that one absolutely awful start before he went to the DL, I think he has an ERA around 2 or something like that.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I know you never said that about the hitting, but you did most mention the walk comment (truthfully I would of brought up if you didn't because I was looking at our stats more indepthly that day), just a good time for a joke comment.

C you there
    MLB ERA
    I'm in a great mood this week with what the reds have been doing Can't believe my eyes sometimes, we are back in first place as where we belong

we now have to take care of the cubbies to ensure a big lead in first