Thread: More about Danny Graves

More about Danny Graves

Friday, May 19, 2006

Paying Your Dues

Thttp://itsasecretsohush.blogspot.com/2006/05/paying-your-dues.htmlhis baby-faced former Reds reliever with a "nice guy" demeanor actually might be one of the worst of them all. He not only forced his mistress to have an abortion (he didn't want the wifey finding out and said the situation was depressing him), but also particpated in an orgy with his new NY teammates while his mistress was recovering from the procedure in his hotel room. The woman is now suing said ex-Reds reliever for broken promises and invading her privacy....it turns out he took photos of them having sex without her consent. What a world class guy!!

http://itsasecretsohush.blogspot.com...your-dues.html

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Just proves what we already know about him... he's a douchebag!
    rf28

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    seriously, I hate to hear this about a guy that I thought was just having a downside on his career. But it sounds like he is losing in everyday life as well. I can't respect a guy like that.

MLB ERA
    Neither can I.

Disgusting.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

I wonder what one of Danny's best friends Sean thinks about this.

MLB ERA
    I would hope Casey doesn't like that kind of behavior. I can't see someone who seems decent like him supporting that type of behavior, but ya never know.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

And here I thought they were stupid for getting rid of him. Good thing I am just a fan and not a decision maker. Not only lost it on the field, lost it all around. If it is all true, hope the mistress gets him good and then the wife gets the rest.