Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just applied for a FO job with the Reds

When did you graduate?

I graduated from HS in 04' and spent the last two years at NKU. My major is/was Business Administration. Next year I'm headed off to UC.

But anyways, it really sucks now for people who live in Ohio that go to NKU. Tuition next year for out-of-staters is $10,500-ish compared to UC, a better school, at $8,500-9,000-ish.

NKU's campus just seems to be so boring IMO. The campus is filled with too many bums also.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy
    The campus is filled with too many bums also.
    Geki better go scope it out and give us a full report.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

AA ERA
    Redsfan28... did you know some people from Northern KY named Shawn Cresap (played baseball), Curtis Sanders, Brandon Sanders, Lindsay Jacobi, or Kelsey Smith? Was just wondering because those are people that I graduated high school with.
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

Good luck on the job attempt. I just found out the other day that a guy that I work with at the plant, his brother-in-law is the head's ground keeper for the Reds.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12