Thread: Poor Danny Boy

Poor Danny Boy

Someone continues to miss steriods....

Graves situation: Shapiro is hoping designated reliever Danny Graves clears waivers and reports to Triple-A Buffalo.

The Indians have until May 22 to trade, release or expose Graves to waivers. Shapiro said it would be difficult to forecast whether Graves, who went 2-1 with a 5.79 ERA in 13 appearances, would pass through waivers unclaimed.

"I want him to go to Triple-A," Shapiro said. "Because I think there's still enough there to believe that if he can get regular work, maybe he can get better."

Shapiro decided to cut Graves loose because of the inconsistency the veteran displayed.

"The quality of his stuff wasn't good enough to consistently get big leaguers out, particularly in meaningful situations," Shapiro said.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Glad to see he didn't suck for just us. He decided to spread his suckiness around to other teams, kinda like a STD.
    rf28

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I guess he is still tipping his pitches. Either that or he has lost any and all stuff he once had.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I think he deserves a lot of credit for making back to the majors at all this season. He could've broke down and lost all of his confidence.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    His confidence will likely never be lost. The guy loves himself (which is fine), but he has to get real at some point. He was once a good reliever, but is no longer that guy. He should realize he is finished by now.

C you there
    MLB ERA
    Man I liked Graves for awhile he was pretty good just didn't last tho :\

MLB ERA
    Paying Your Dues
    This baby-faced former Reds reliever with a "nice guy" demeanor actually might be one of the worst of them all. He not only forced his mistress to have an abortion (he didn't want the wifey finding out and said the situation was depressing him), but also particpated in an orgy with his new NY teammates while his mistress was recovering from the procedure in his hotel room. The woman is now suing said ex-Reds reliever for broken promises and invading her privacy... it turns out he took photos of them having sex without her consent. What a world class guy!
    http://itsasecretsohush.blogspot.com...your-dues.html

Still feel sorry for him?

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    also particpated in an orgy with his new NY teammates
    This video needs to be YouTubed.

MLB ERA
    I'm betting Anna Benson was involved.

MLB ERA
    If that's true, he is disgusting and I not only don't like him as a pitcher, but as a person too.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

MLB ERA
    It makes me like him even more. We should trade Rick White for him. The only things that Rick White has an orgy with are farm animals.