Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Milton is ready

Milton is ready

Lancaster is reporting that Milton will start Saturday as predicted. Ramirez will be going back down to Louisville, and will be available out of the pen until then, though i can't imagine him seeing much work without a complete disaster.

Williams will pitch the finale against the pirates, Claussen on friday.

It's hard to argue that Williams deserves the spot more than the lizard, but that game he had against the phils probably locked it up for him. Hopefully Milton will be on, and aurilia's return will boost the offense, we'll need everything we have against the tigers.
    Reds MVP Race

6: Arroyo, Harang
    5: Kearns
    4: Phillips
    3: Dunn, Felo, Freel, Milton
    2: Claussen, EdE, Griffey, Valentin
    1: Aurilia, Hatteberg, Lizard, Larue, Shackelford

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Why have this:
    Code:
                              IP     H     R     ER     HR     BB     K           W     L     SV     IP     ERA       
     Season Total           23.0     24     15     8     3     8     18           1     3     0     0     3.13
    When you can have this:
    Code:
                              IP     H     R     ER     HR     BB     K           W     L     SV     IP     ERA      
     Season Total           37.0     47     28     26     8     14     15           2     3     0     0     6.32
    Gotta love this team sometimes.

MLB ERA
    Krivsky looking stupid here.

More evidence of Narron's stupidity too.

This franchise is so pathetic.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

root root root for the home team right CRF. Man, you want this team to fail so badly. That's why i hate cynics, they're bitter about everything and try to bring everyone down to their level of misery.

seriously, imagine if the reds made the playoffs or heaven forbid, won it all. What memories would you have of that magical season? All this is so stupid, everything sucks, wah wah wah, jockety rules, the reds are pathetic, they're going to fall apart anyday. As if it was a bad season, that's what you'll have to think back on.

and if they do collapse, then great, you get to tell everyone like me that you told me so, but your team lost! You don't get to enjoy it if they win, and you do get to enjoy it if they lose. That's f'd man.
    Reds MVP Race

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I think its more of Narron's call rather than Kriv's call. Narron probably wants Williams over Ramirez. Williams should be either demoted or DFAed immediately if not sooner.
    rf28

MLB ERA
    I like how you seem to know how I feel about the team, Wally.

Just because I'm not pleased with how many issues involving the franchise have went doesn't mean I'm not a fan or WANT them to lose.

I want them to win as much as anyone. I haven't been to the number of games I have and rooted so hard for as long as I have for no reason.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

but you can see my point. guaranteeing their failure at every turn sets it up so either you're right, which sucks, or you're wrong, which sucks for you. I mean, who likes to be wrong? not me.

that's why i don't go around saying the team i root for is pathetic. If i'm wrong, then it sucks, but it should suck because my team is crap.
    Reds MVP Race

MLB ERA
    No, I go around saying they aren't that good because I just don't believe they are. I simply don't think they're that good. I'm standing by my (81-81) preseason prediction unless something makes me believe otherwise.

CRF the drama queen again........this board is simply pathetic.

MLB ERA
    It's your choice to stay here. You don't have to.

You don't agree with me so you think the board is pathetic.

I'm sorry, but nothing is changing from my end. Period.

I was joking. Clearly it was over your head

And yes you think every thing the Reds do, no matter how minute it may seem to the rest of us.....makes this franchise a joke. Then when we call you on it you whine like a baby and threaten to leave. How about you try to back off a bit like the rest of us have....

MLB ERA
    I don't usually consider as "joking."

And no, I will continue to state my opinions on the team. You will simply have to deal with them or place me on ignore. I really don't care either way.

Oh you can do that? Well thanks for the nice idea.

And who doesn't consider to be joking?

MLB ERA
    It's a symbol for "rolling eyes." That usually implies frustration or annoyance of some kind. Certainly not joking unless there is a next to it.

I'm pleased to be on your ignore list, btw. I feel better now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast