Thread: Going to the game tonight... where's the best place to park

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Going to the game tonight... where's the best place to park

If you live in the Cincinnati area, please tell me where the best, and cheapest place to park is. I usually park in the garage attached to US Bank Arena, but I don't want to pay an outrageous amount. Any suggestions (besides parking in KY and walking/taking a bus)?

+ rep for anyone that gives me a good suggestion.
    rf28

MLB ERA
    I actually find parking in the garage just on the KY side of the Blue Bridge is the easiest.

It is not that far of a walk across the bridge and it's usually not too bad getting out of there after the game ends.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

MLB ERA
    There's a really nice lot down off of Pete Rose Way right down in between where you go up to US Bank and where you go up to GAB. I think it's $10 or $12, but you literally walk across two lanes, go up an escalator, and you're at a ticket office and an entrance. That's the one I use every time I go to a game, and it's real easy to get out of and not caught in traffic.

AAA ERA
    Everytime i go i park in a parking garage about a block away from the park. I think its about $10 to park there. I'm pretty sure its right next to the Great American Insurance company, you could try that.