Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I f-n hate Miley...

I f-n hate Miley...

Fire this stupid mother****er now!

Casey and Griffey playing today-battying 2nd and 3rd.

whiel Dunn sits on the bench

I hope we lose about 20 straight games just so this idiot gets fired. It would be a painful season, but it would really help us in the future to get this idiot out of the organization. Maybe O'Brien would get fired too.

I haven't seen you this pissed in awhile buddy....

It just pisses me off that our best players sits yet AGAIN Griffey/Casey aka automatic outs continue to play everyday and bat 2nd and 3rd.

So are you officially not a Griffey fan anymore?

I still like Griff. But it looks like he is done, and he shouldn't be starting over Dunn/Pena/Kearns.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    All I have to say is I am getting there for sure. I am proud that DJ did not start, but AD44 hit it on the nose right now. Dunn is on a seven game hitting streak. But Miley played the matchup, which is ok to do I guess. But Griffey and Casey aren't that much better.

Quote Originally Posted by redsrbetter
    All I have to say is I am getting there for sure. I am proud that DJ did not start, but AD44 hit it on the nose right now. Dunn is on a seven game hitting streak. But Miley played the matchup, which is ok to do I guess. But Griffey and Casey aren't that much better.
    He didn't play no damn matchup. He benched his best player. He never plays matchups. If he did Casey/Griffey/Aurilia wouldnt start as much as they do.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Do you think that he fealt heneeded to get Kearns in the lineup (which I agree with), had to keep Pena in (especially against a LHP), and refuses to sit Griffey? I would agree with that. I said it last night. I would have benched Griffey for sure.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Let's se how well it works out for Miley with the refusal to sit Griffey. So far Junior is 0-1 GIDP rally killer.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    0 for 2 with another ground out. A runner was in scoring position too.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    0 for 3. He strikes out. Oh ya a runner was in scoring position again.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    I really hope Griffey gets something going. But I hate it that he is still batting second in the order. I think he is letting the media get to him on pressure for a HR.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Ends the game 0 for 4. Absolutely the man who single handedly lost this game.

Richmond, VA......finally a man with a home
    MLB ERA
    Or maybe that was Wily Mo who misplayed the ball in LF and allowed a runner to score and a runner to get to 3rd and later score. Maybe Belisle had something to do with the team losing. What about the other bats in the lineup. It is complete BS to say one person single handedly lost a game, it is a team game. The team lost the game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast