Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I f-n hate Miley...

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamDunn#44
    Fire this stupid mother****er now!

Casey and Griffey playing today-battying 2nd and 3rd.

whiel Dunn sits on the bench

This team will never be over a .500 team with Miley, and all these things that he does to cost us games, I bet Linder doesn't even notice. He's like these other guys who say "it takes a team to lose, this guy made an error or that guy made a bad pitch" it really only takes a Miley or a Griffey to lose because the game is then played into the minds of the rest of the team. For instance, the whole team isn't all mentally there because they feel Wagner should be the closer and not Graves, it effects them inning 1 thru 9. I am a strong advocate of team chemistry.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by bipster
    Or maybe that was Wily Mo who misplayed the ball in LF and allowed a runner to score and a runner to get to 3rd and later score. Maybe Belisle had something to do with the team losing. What about the other bats in the lineup. It is complete BS to say one person single handedly lost a game, it is a team game. The team lost the game.

Dude, bipster did you see the game at all? I mean did you even remotely record in your mind what happened today? Griffey was at the plate with runners in scoring position 3 times today. He made absolutely nothing work. Everyone else in the lineup either hit the ball well, or got a hit. Well, other than Aurilia. Who was not in any rbi situations. I can understand failing to get a hit sometimes when you have RISP. But not going 0-3 in one game in those situations. Thing is, Miley knows he is not working out in the second spot of the order, but he still plays him there. Why?

MLB ERA
    "Thing is, Miley knows he is not working out in the second spot of the order, but he still plays him there. Why?"

That's the $64,000 question. We can consider it like a lottery though... the longer it takes someone to match enough numbers to win the jackpot, the higher the amount of money won if you DO match goes up.

I think this one could be a record.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12