Thread: The official DJ sucks left handed thread!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

The official DJ sucks left handed thread!

I really HATE seeing this guy in the lineup against a RHP. I cringed so hard when I saw today's lineup and DJ leading off. Freel was awesome for us the last two games, yet DJ gets the start? Honestly, if any of you guys got to see all of tonight's game, you would see what I am saying. I mean Harang had much better swings than Jiminez did tonight. And outside of Harang's hit, he looked terrible as usual. But he did not fail to make Jiminez look foolish. There were two defensive plays where I found myself ready to fly out to Florida and slap DJ around for a while. No wonder Freel wanted to destroy him. I really don't blame the guy. I really do not think this guy will make any kind of a turn around this year unless he says forget the whole switch hitting thing all together. Miley has to realize who our starting 2B should be soon. If I see Jiminez in the lineup tomorrow, I will officially begin to actually dislike the manager in red. I have not ever claimed to dislike Miley since he has been here. Not once. But I will have a personal problem with the guy if DJ starts tomorrow. For the last freakin time, MILEY, D'ANGELO JIMINEZ SUUUUUUCKS WITH A BAT IN HIS HAND STANDING ANYWHERE NEAR THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE PLATE!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    He came in to pinch hit against a RHP today. But walked. Lucky for him he got pitches out of the strike zone. So Miley will have him back in the lineup tomorrow.