Thread: Bring on the rain

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Bring on the rain

When a drop of rain falls from the sky, a little child would have the notion to say that it is a tear from God. If you follow the tale you feel like that tear can bring moments of prosperity or simply it is something that God is not happy about.

Well the Cincinnati Reds have had a drop of rain fall on them and it is one that has created excitement. They currently hold the best record in baseball at an astonishing 16-7 clip. Nobody would have thought that these Reds would start off the season this way.

But with some very nice front office decisions and the offense ripping every pitcher they face including the previously unbeatable Roy Oswalt and the teams major improvement in starting pitching, this team has created a bang for their buck.

So still the question remains. Can this team continue their streak or will that drop of rain eventually dry up? Is this just a bit of luck or are these Reds for real?

AAA ERA
    I sure hope this isnt a fluke. I would love to see the reds take this good hitting and pitching into september and October.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    The Reds are on a roll right now, everything is falling their way. The big question now is how long can they keep it up? I hope it's at least thru this home stand.