Thread: Are Reds fans really this stupid?

Are Reds fans really this stupid?

Since Casey's back in town, sooooo many Reds fans are once again crying over him. Seriously, is almost everyone in this town on crack?

The guy only hit 56 RBI's last year being a first baseman playing everyday in a hitters park, making 7.6M(8.5M this year). On top of that, he lead the world in double plays. The guy doesn't care about winning baseball games, but only a personal popularity contest.

BUT HES SUCH A GREAT TEAM LEADER AND HE CAN PLAY DEFENSE AND HE LIKE HITS NICE AND IS COOL!!111oneone
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy
    Since Casey's back in town, sooooo many Reds fans are once again crying over him. Seriously, is almost everyone in this town on crack?

The guy only hit 56 RBI's last year being a first baseman playing everyday in a hitters park, making 7.6M(8.5M this year). On top of that, he lead the world in double plays. The guy doesn't care about winning baseball games, but only a personal popularity contest.
    Thats what being loved by a city will get you. Im still steamed we traded him for Dave Williams honestly. Casey was one of the most recognizable players on the team for so long and did so much for the city of Cincinnati I am not surprised by the welcome home he got his first visit with the Pirates.

Its more than just about what he did on the field as a Red but what he meant to everyone in the Cincinnati area altogether which is why youre seeing the wave of support for him.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    People are cheering for Casey, not Casey's production. I really don't have a problem with that.

Reds Chick Baseblogger Red Hot Mama's Avatar
    Rookie ERA

What?!

Quote Originally Posted by Geki Ace
    People are cheering for Casey, not Casey's production. I really don't have a problem with that.
    What a thoughtful and reasonable comment.

Who the hell are you, and what have you done with Geki??

MLB ERA
    Beginning of the season Geki is much more reasonable than end of the season Geki or shitty offseason Geki.