Thread: Is Scott Posednik on roids

Brewers Is Scott Posednik on roids

ive been hearing romurs about posednik being on roids i dont think he is at all

The whole roids thing is comparable to a witch hunt, lets accuse everyone who is decent of taking them. Geez......I doubt Podsednik are taking roids.

ah so do i you finally agree whith me horay

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewers rock
    ah so do i you finally agree whith me horay
    You owe the English language an apology. Try mixing in a dictionary.

[edit] My bad. Didn't realize you were German.

White Sox

Quote Originally Posted by Brewers rock
    ive been hearing romurs about posednik being on roids i dont think he is at all
    So, the Brewers ship him out of town, he helps his new team win a World Series, and now Brewer fans decide to slam him with steroid rumors?

Nice.

First off slapnuts, the name is P-O-D-S-E-D-N-I-K. I'm a little amazed that since he was a decent player while in Milwaukee, beer numbed Brewers fans don't know that.

Second, what possible evidence could anyone have that a fast base stealing slap hitting leadoff guy is on 'roids? His post season home runs? Those were grooved pitches that he got just enough of. Or are you implying he juiced up specifically for the post season?

So I guess your next target will be the starting pitchers, who could not have possibly pitched back-to-back-to-back-to-back complete game wins in the post season without being juiced.

Since you like moronic conspiracies and looking for excuses, maybe you should become a Cubs fan.

MLB ERA
    Ease off, it wasn't him, it was all over the internet that it was gonna be Pods.

you support te panthers so do i oberto loungo is really good isnt he

Boris you got to chill man. He simply stated what was going on and he specifically said that he DIDNT THINK PODSEDNIK WAS ON ROIDS.

"Second, what possible evidence could anyone have that a fast base stealing slap hitting leadoff guy is on 'roids?"

I'm not going to address what people have, but really, their physical looks doesn't seem to matter much when the tests come out. Look at Alex Sanchez.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.