Thread: The Big HURT

Back by popular demand whalberg11's Avatar
    Rookie ERA

The Big HURT

Wow, Frank Thomas returned from his surgically repaired ankle today, goes 0-2 and gets HURT. Frank Thomas is more of a liability with his huge contract and bad attitude than a positive force. Thomas today strained his hip flexor; now my question is "How does the DH who went 0-2 with a walk get hurt, especially after sitting out the first 30 some odd games of the season." Frank Thomas is washed up! There is no doubt about it, I doubt whether he hits 15 HR's this season. The White Sox definately do not need him, as their record shows. If anything trade hims and try and get ANYTHING for him.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    Washed up, he had 2 screws put in his ankle, so that is why he missed the first part of the season. Now this injury is day to day. Not a big deal. I know he will hit his share of home runs and knock in his share of RBI's this season.

Rookie ERA
    Did he rush his return? I mean I dont think he had any problems in the minors or they would'nt of brought him up. I think he'll be back just needs to get back in this thing slowly.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    Im not sure if he rushed back or not. Last time i heard, his ankle was hurting still, and he couldnt even run. Then all of a sudden, they send him to his rehab assignment in the minors. But he says he is healthy and running with no pain.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    good news is they're in 1st place without him...so from this point on, any production from him should help them I'd hope.