Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow!

MLB ERA

Re: Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoCubs89 View Post
    hey dam, eat my ass douchebag, where were u guys in 2004 or any year for that matter. And i wasnt referring to sox forum only here, it sucks on every baseball board across the net.
    You act as though all Sox fans appeared in 2005, which is funny, since your stadium and team is by and large considered the tourist attraction of Chicago with the bandwagon fanbase that would sell out the World's Largest Open Air Gay Bar (aka Wrigley Field) every night even if the ScRubs went 0-162. I've actually been a Sox fan since birth (well before 2004), and I remember the glory days of Frank Thomas, the lost year of 94, the white flag trades, and the god awful waste of talented teams that was the Jerry Manuel years. Where was I? I was keeping track of the games any way I could, be it by television, radio, or otherwise, and I found this forum a good 2 1/2 years before you did. Where were you in that time? Deciding which bandwagon you wanted to jump on?
    http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/1526/jenkssigya5.jpg

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

wow. Nice to see this is the only topic going here. Lets move on already and talk baseball!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Here it is...

LetsGoCubs...make no mistake, this site is still fairly new and is becoming a premier place to talk baseball. Frankly, we do not like your downplay trotted out on the site. Whether you meant to talk about this site or just Sox fans in general, you crossed a line that will not be tolerated again. I will be expecting a PM stating that you understand me clearly.

Dam...

You started the name calling on this thread and you know better. Whether deserved or not, we have to find a way to keep the peace before many of you have battles against eachother and we eventually see a fallout by many posters. Make sure you report any misbehavings to the Team Leaders of the forum.

This thread is now closed, LetsGoCubs will have an infraction, and that is all.

You guys can rival eachothers team all you want, but the name calling has got to stop. And the mentioning of lack of fans on any forum is flat out uncalled for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12