Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hey dam8610

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf
    Oh is poor little Damo upset?

Shall we give him a tissue?

Poor baby!

BTW, your Bears did nothing impressive against the Vikings on Sunday. I do find it funny that Bears fans were delusional about this win. Bears did shit in this game. The better team lost. If the Bears struggle to beat the Vikings, how good are they. I can come up 4 NFC teams that are better than the Chicago Bears. When the season is over, Vikings will win the NFC North.
    You know, this is how I can spot an idiot from a mile away. How, you ask? They view logic and rational explanations as "whining" or "crying".

By the way, who said I was a Bears fan? I'm not a Bears fan.

If the White Sox had Terry Bevington, White Sox would have held a dynasty. The guy was a graet manager. After all, he is the only White Sox manager that beat the Twins consistently.

I thought slaves were treated nicely by white owners back then compared to Bevington who were treate worse than slaves.
    Yes, because everything is about the Twins. The White Sox not making the playoffs had absolutely nothing to do with bad records against teams like Cleveland, Kansas City, and Pittsburgh, and everything to do with the Twins. I can't wait until the Twins get swept by the Yankees. I want to see what you have to say when your Twins do NOTHING YET AGAIN.

I hope you hate the state of Minnesota.
    I hope you hate the people over there.
    I hope you hate the Vikings, Wild, Timberwolves, and Gophers.

I hope you hate the same feeling with MN Sports Teams like I do with Chicago. I can't stand the Cubs, White Sox, Bears, Blackhawks, and the Illini (Good choke job against UNC). It wouldn't sadden me if the city of Chicago blew up one day.

I do get a kick out of Chicago sports fans hating everything about Minnesota. Then again, who can blame em when Minnesota sports teams always dominate.

Just remember Minnesota is always superior to Chicago
    Concepts just don't get into your dense skull very easily, do they? I am not a Chicago sports fan. I am a Chicago White Sox fan. The only other Chicago team I like is the Bulls, and I don't even really watch basketball anymore, ever since the greatest player of all time retired.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/mario...-jay26.article

My mentor and my best friend, Jay Mariotti says what mntwinsfan have to say.
    Why does it not surprise me that you would associate yourself with the biggest double-talking foolish jackass in the media today?

When you have one of the highest payroll teams in baseball, it's easy to be smug. I did not think the Twins were a playoff team this year so I won't be upset. I think next year will be our year.
    You do know the White Sox had the lowest payroll of the AL playoff teams by a large margin when they won it all, right? Just checking. They actually increased payroll going into this year by about $20 million. No year will be the Twins' year. Your ace has proven he's not an ace in the playoffs, and your annoying style of winning doesn't work as well in the playoffs.
    http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/1526/jenkssigya5.jpg

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's
    if Beane's style is so "run-of-the-mill" and easy, then how come every team isn't doing it?
    Every good team does do it. I'm not saying he's not a good GM, I'm saying he's not a revolutionary genius. Building around pitching is a concept that was around LONG before Beane, and anyone who saw those A's teams play or looks at the numbers knows that those teams were built around pitching. The offensive philosophy was different, but obviously didn't work when it was needed. If it did, Beane and Oakland would have at least 1 or 2 championship rings right now.

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

Dumb8610: Good to see that you continue to show stupidiity. If the White Sox won their season series against the Twins, I doubt the Twins won their division. It's that simple. The fact your team bellys up against the Twins is the reason why they are not in the playoffs especially at the Ghetto (U.S. Cellular Field). I can't wait to see my team sweep your team again this weekend at the Metrodome.

The reason why you are not a Bulls fan is because they suck which is fine with me. I hate the Bulls just like I hate the Blackhawks, White Sox, and the Cubs. I hate anything associated with Chicago. I viewed Chicagoans as terrorists. Enjoy watching Ben Wallace show his age. If you think KG would go to Chicago, you are out of your mind. He does not play for losers.

I notice how Chicago sports fans hate Jay because they can't handle the truth. I was so glad to see Jay expose Da Bears for what they are in Monday's paper. He is right about em. The better team in the Vikings lost. I can't wait to see my team expose Da Bears at the new and improved Solider Field. You better get used to my Vikings being a powerhouse in the NFL for years to come.

There is a reason why Jay rip Chicago sports teams. They have been losers for some time. White Sox won it all last year, but what they have done after that. The Cubs have been a joke for years. Bears have been losers forever. Bulls have sucked since Jordan left. Blackhawks are a minor league franchise. I find it funny that Minnesotans lost their NHL team while Chicagoans get to keep a hockey team that represents trash. Illinois is a joke when it comes to college sports. They need to get out of division 1-A. Sorry, but the truth hurts when my mentor rips em.

I hope you enjoyed my article that I wrote. It's so Mariott-like. My mentor, Jay thought it was a very good article.

Johan Santana is the only Twin that has stepped up in the playoffs, you freaking idiot. He won Game 1 twice against NY in the two years that he pitched in the playoffs. It's good to see that you get your facts wrong just like how you mentioned the TWins have never won a series in the first round when you were proven wrong.

Just remember Minnesota not only have the best sports teams, but it has the best schools, best girls, best people, best students, and etc. Just remember you wish Chicago was like Minnesota.

You better get used to see Minnesota sports teams becoming championship sport teams.

MLB ERA
    Dumb8610: Good to see that you continue to show stupidiity. If the White Sox won their season series against the Twins, I doubt the Twins won their division. It's that simple. The fact your team bellys up against the Twins is the reason why they are not in the playoffs especially at the Ghetto (U.S. Cellular Field). I can't wait to see my team sweep your team again this weekend at the Metrodome.
    The Twins have not, nor will they, win the division. The Tigers are currently in the lead and that's where they will stay. Regardless, if the White Sox had achieved to anywhere near their talent level, especially against bad teams, they would have won the division. Like I said before, FOUR starting pitchers for the White Sox had one of the worst years of their career this year. If you really think that will continue, you're dumber than you portray yourself to be.

The reason why you are not a Bulls fan is because they suck which is fine with me.
    I am a Bulls fan, I just don't watch basketball. You can't even get simple concepts into your dense skull, can you?

I hate the Bulls just like I hate the Blackhawks, White Sox, and the Cubs. I hate anything associated with Chicago. I viewed Chicagoans as terrorists. Enjoy watching Ben Wallace show his age. If you think KG would go to Chicago, you are out of your mind. He does not play for losers.
    Did you mother get raped and your father killed by Chicagoans or something? For you to equate people who live in a certain city to terrorists is wrong and completely uncalled for. I don't live there, but it's still a ridiculous statement, and you make yourself look like a fool saying such things. If Garnett doesn't play for losers, what the hell is he doing on the titleless Timberwolves?

I notice how Chicago sports fans hate Jay because they can't handle the truth. I was so glad to see Jay expose Da Bears for what they are in Monday's paper. He is right about em. The better team in the Vikings lost. I can't wait to see my team expose Da Bears at the new and improved Solider Field. You better get used to my Vikings being a powerhouse in the NFL for years to come.
    Bravo. Really, I've never seen someone so idiotic and delusional as yourself. Jay Mariotti is one of the new breed of "sports journalists" (I put that in quotes so that I don't offend actual sports journalists by calling him one) whose sole purpose is to upset people in order to sell newspapers. As for your comment about the Vikings becoming a "powerhouse", I wouldn't bet on it. They'd need to get better at a few positions before they could enter that discussion.

There is a reason why Jay rip Chicago sports teams.
    Yeah, to try to sell newspapers. Reading his columns are like watching a train wreck, and most people get a strange amusement out of such things, which is why they'll buy the paper just to look at him make an ass of himself on a daily basis.

They have been losers for some time. White Sox won it all last year, but what they have done after that.
    Way to contradict yourself there. How can a team be "losers for some time" if they won the last championship their sport gave out? Unless your idea of "some time" is 10 months, in which case, all 30 MLB teams are losers right now.

The Cubs have been a joke for years. Bears have been losers forever.
    Who said I gave a crap aboot either of these teams?

Bulls have sucked since Jordan left.
    Yeah, but if you look real closely, I'm sure you'll spot 6 championship banners in the United Center rafters. How many titles do the Timberwolves have again? 0? That's what I thought.

Blackhawks are a minor league franchise.
    Who said I give a crap aboot Hockey?

I find it funny that Minnesotans lost their NHL team while Chicagoans get to keep a hockey team that represents trash.
    It's especially funny when you consider that most people in this area don't give a crap aboot hockey, whereas most Minnesotans are diehard like Canadians aboot it.

Illinois is a joke when it comes to college sports.
    You REALLY need to stop making assumptions aboot me. I'm NOT from Chicago, nor do I root for all the teams most Chicagoans root for. Illinois is another fine example of this.

They need to get out of division 1-A.
    In football, yes they do.

I hope you enjoyed my article that I wrote. It's so Mariott-like. My mentor, Jay thought it was a very good article.
    You seem to be well on your way to becoming another double-talking foolish jackass. I agree with you that you are very Mariotti-like in that regard.

Johan Santana is the only Twin that has stepped up in the playoffs, you freaking idiot.
    Yeah, his lifetime 4.50 ERA and 1.50 WHIP in the playoffs really reflects that.

He won Game 1 twice against NY in the two years that he pitched in the playoffs. It's good to see that you get your facts wrong just like how you mentioned the TWins have never won a series in the first round when you were proven wrong.
    He pitched two years in the playoffs? That's funny, since mlb.com has him down for 3. But I'm sure in true Mariotti fashion, you'll simply claim that mlb.com is wrong and you're right. Does it really matter in what round the Twins got eliminated? Elimination is elimination, regardless of what round it happens in. It still makes you one of the 29 losers.

Just remember Minnesota not only have the best sports teams, but it has the best schools, best girls, best people, best students, and etc. Just remember you wish Chicago was like Minnesota.
    Just remember you're delusional if you think this is true, and in reality you know it isn't, no matter how badly you want it to be.

You better get used to see Minnesota sports teams becoming championship sport teams.
    Maybe when they get some championship caliber teams. Until then, I'll await the Twins' usual first round exit, likely by sweep at the hands of the Yankees in the ALDS this year.

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

MLB ERA
    Like I said, I'm a Twins fan and have been since they moved from Washington. I am very pleased that the Twins have made the playoffs, but I will not bad-mouth the White Sox. They have not played very well the past couple of months. Their bullpen has likely been the biggest reason, followed by their starters. Offensively, they are productive.
    Keys to their lack of success are, as I have said before -- their bullpen did not hold leads as well as they did in 2005.
    Their starters did not have the success they had in 2005.
    They had no quality leadership in the clubhouse at critical times -- Carl Everett was known to walk into the clubhouse and break up cardgames, turn off TVs and stereos and lecture the team on "baseball mentality". That showed on the field last year.
    Juan Uribe did not have the season he had last year. His offense and defense were both down from 2005 and it showed.
    Can this team make it back to the top? Of course they can. Someone will have to step up and take control of the clubhouse.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by catman
    Like I said, I'm a Twins fan and have been since they moved from Washington. I am very pleased that the Twins have made the playoffs, but I will not bad-mouth the White Sox.
    I respect and appreciate that. I'm not usually the type to badmouth other teams, but when people take shots at my team, I'm not one to just sit there and allow it.

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dam8610
    If Garnett doesn't play for losers, what the hell is he doing on the titleless Timberwolves?

Not to mention that the Timberwolves are the worst-run franchise in the NBA this side of the Knicks.

MLB ERA
    If you want to discuss the Bears-Vikings game, there's a forum for that, and it is NOT the Chicago White Sox forum. Please take the Bears-Vikings discussion to the proper forum.

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Damn quit crying already! Just admit it your teams suck and move on. You were the one who started this by saying that the Twins would NEVER beat the soxs yet make the playoffs!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan
    Damn quit crying already!
    Crying? I'm asking you to use the forums properly. Ask a mod if that's "crying". If it is, then they "cry" all the time.

Just admit it your teams suck and move on.
    Sorry, I don't "admit" falsehoods.

You were the one who started this by saying that the Twins would NEVER beat the soxs yet make the playoffs!
    Actually you started the smack talking, and I expressed confidence in my team that was defending a World Championship. I'm sure if you ever had a team defending a World Championship, you'd be confident in them. That'll probably be a LONG wait for you though.

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    damn 1987 and 1991 we were champions!

When was your last championship besides last season? 90 years ago?

But again the 2006 chokers of the year goes to the Chicago White SUXS.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA
    damn 1987 and 1991 we were champions!

When was your last championship besides last season? 90 years ago?

But again the 2006 chokers of the year goes to the Chicago White SUXS.
    So you were what? Not born and 2?

Who cares when the second to last championship was? The last one was less than a year ago.

"Choke", just like "clutch", does not exist.

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

MLB ERA
    Guys, please let this go. I moderate several boards and will tell you that this thread is on the line of one that should be closed and deleted.
    I am a die-hard Twins fan and am happy to see that the Twins have beaten the White Sox as often as they have over the past few years. It is nice to rub some people's noses in it on occasion, but this is past what it should be.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by catman
    Guys, please let this go. I moderate several boards and will tell you that this thread is on the line of one that should be closed and deleted.
    I am a die-hard Twins fan and am happy to see that the Twins have beaten the White Sox as often as they have over the past few years. It is nice to rub some people's noses in it on occasion, but this is past what it should be.
    Hey, I'm on your side here. All I've really been doing is responding to what's been said to me though, so as soon as they stop, it'll be done with.

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

why dont we all just move on. Ok, the Twins were the better team this year. We got it. The Sox were champs last year. Got that. Now lets all move on and talk about who is going to win the World Series. Something a little more interesting. When the Brewers are eliminated around June 30th every year, I root for the team in my division or in NL. So, maybe you guys should be allies now that the teams are determined instead of smacking so much. Do that next year, when it has some value! Life will not end, baseball is a sport, not life or death.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast