Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Twins vs. White Sox 8/25-8/27

MLB ERA

White Sox Twins vs. White Sox 8/25-8/27

Time for payback. Twins suck on the road. White Sox are almost 20 above .500 at home. They'll make it 21 above this weekend. You heard it here first.
    http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/1526/jenkssigya5.jpg

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

I miss Terry Bevington

I would be embrassed if the Sux were 6-7 against the Twins. When Terry Bevington was the manager, he never lost to the Twins. BTW, I hate the Sux for the way they treated Bevington. He was treated worse than a slave. He deserved better. I blame White Sox fans, their organization, and the Chicago media for screwing Bevington out of baseball.

I am dedicating the Twins season to Bevington.

Quote Originally Posted by Dam8610
    Twins suck on the road..
    I guess that sweep at the Ghetto (my nickname at U.S Cellular Field)wasn't that impressive, eh.

It will all be over this weekend, son.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf
    It will all be over this weekend, son.
    I agree. Unfortunately for you, it won't be what you're expecting. Why? Because the Sox man up and get the job done when it counts, and the Twins don't. For proof of this, take a gander at my avatar.

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Number of World Series in the last 20 years
    Twins: 2
    White Sox: 1

Don't forget Chicago is full of trailor trash hicks while Minnesota is clean living with knowledgabe people. Chicago is like the armpit of the Midwest and for that matter, for this country. It's a place to make a dump and get out of here.

I agree. Unfortunately for you, it won't be what you're expecting. Why? Because the Sox man up and get the job done when it counts, and the Twins don't. For proof of this, take a gander at my avatar.
    All I have known is that the ***** Sox has been the Twins ***** since 2001. Check it out who have won the season series back then and then get back to me. You can talk about last year, but the Twins had injuries in September last year which is why the Sux dominated them. The Sux man up and get the job done? All I know is that the Twins are 7-6. If the ***** Sox were that good, they would have only lost two games to Minnesota all season. As for your gay avatar, it means shit. It's just an example of typical Chicago arrogance of how we are better than you. Like I said, Chicago is an armpit of America.

Just remember Minnesota always treats Chicago as their ***** in every sport.

and the Twins don't.
    What are you talking about? This team has played well for the last few months to be in the wild-card race and to have the record that is so don't give me this garbage that they don't have what it takes. That's insulting that you would say that, but then you picked the Twins to be in last place this year (great prediction) and how the Twins don't have players that belong in the major leagues (if they are that bad, why are they leading the team in the playoffs) BTW, I enjoyed how Torii beat the shit out of Jason Burke or whatever his name is two years ago.

MLB ERA
    All I have known is that the ***** Sox has been the Twins ***** since 2001. Check it out who have won the season series back then and then get back to me. You can talk about last year, but the Twins had injuries in September last year which is why the Sux dominated them. The Sux man up and get the job done? All I know is that the Twins are 7-6. If the ***** Sox were that good, they would have only lost two games to Minnesota all season. As for your gay avatar, it means shit. It's just an example of typical Chicago arrogance of how we are better than you. Like I said, Chicago is an armpit of America.

Just remember Minnesota always treats Chicago as their ***** in every sport.
    I see you read Minnesota's favorite everlasting period, aka Bat-Girl. Yes, the Champs, since you can't seem to call them "Sox", man up and get the job done. The proof? The ring, the trophy, and the fact that you have to acknowledge that the White Sox are the defending World Champions. Where's your trophy? Where's your ring? Just remember who the defending champs are.

What are you talking about? This team has played well for the last few months to be in the wild-card race and to have the record that is so don't give me this garbage that they don't have what it takes. That's insulting that you would say that, but then you picked the Twins to be in last place this year (great prediction) and how the Twins don't have players that belong in the major leagues (if they are that bad, why are they leading the team in the playoffs) BTW, I enjoyed how Torii beat the shit out of Jason Burke or whatever his name is two years ago.
    I'm talking about the fact that my team has a World Championship in the past 5 years, while your team has 3 empty ALDS exits. I don't recall predicting the Twins to be in last place this year, nor do I recall saying they didn't have major league talent. Sounds like someone is a bit insecure about their team. Maybe you realize that I'm right? That when it counts, the Twins fade and the Sox step up? I'm glad you've seen the light.

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash
    Number of World Series in the last 20 years
    Twins: 2
    20 years? I don't give a crap about what happened in 1991, nor does that effect what will happen today. Looking at more recent results, the Twins have faded when it counts, and the Sox have stepped up and won it all.

Number of World Series in the last 5 years (far more relevant than 20):
    Twins: 0

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

Who the hell cares about last year? It's about this year. Great they won it all. Big whoop. You are the one that sounds insecure and like a little child talking about last year. ***** Sox don't make the playoffs if their pitching is not good period which is one of the reasons why they are not a lock to make the playoffs. If you ask me, too many things went right last year. Role players have career years and everyone looked great. They couldn't have kept it up and now it looks like I am right.

Go mock Bat-Girl all you want, but at least she is a successful novelist and she lives in Minnesota while you live in trailor trash park and you probably working at McDonald's.

I would like to think with one of the biggest payrolls in baseball and playing in a big market, a team like Chicago should win the World Series.

BTW, who is going to QB for the Bears this season. Either way, I am not ever nervous since the Vikings will clean up the Bears clock.

20 years? I don't give a crap about what happened in 1991, nor does that effect what will happen today. Looking at more recent results, the Twins have faded when it counts, and the Sox have stepped up and won it all.

Number of World Series in the last 5 years (far more relevant than 20):
    Twins: 0
    You are freaking hypocrite, aren't you. You go talk about last year yet you rip a poster for mentioning what happened 1991. You really are not qualified for a MENSA Expert.

while your team has 3 empty ALDS exits. I don't recall predicting the Twins to be in last place this year, nor do I recall saying they didn't have major league talent. Sounds like someone is a bit insecure about their team. Maybe you realize that I'm right? That when it counts, the Twins fade and the Sox step up? I'm glad you've seen the light.
    Actually, it was two ALDS. Twins beat Oakland in 5 games in 2003. They lost to the Angels in the ALCS.

As for your other comments, you are a liar and you know that.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Timberwolf =

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast