Thread: Chicago Cubs - suck AND are poor sports

White Sox Chicago Cubs - suck AND are poor sports

The Chicago Cubs suck major ass. Have throughout their entire misbegotten history, and always will. This suck factor is a given, and a source of amusement to most.

Now the cocksuckers have upped their suck factor by being poor sports.

In the White Sox vs Flubs game yesterday, White Sox catcher A.J. Pierzynski had a collision at the plate with Flubs catcher Michael Barrett. No big deal, as it looked like many other plays at the plate in many other games. As the throw got away from Barrett, Pierzynski slapped the plate for emphasis. Barrett, seemingly an easily offended candyass, then slugged Pierzynski, resulting in a bench clearing brawl.

Flub shitsucking first baseman John Mabry decided to get into it, and promptly got his ass kicked (may have broken a rib or 2) by White Sox centerfielder Brian Anderson. Pierzynski, Barrett, Mabry and Anderson were all ejected.

If I were Ozzie Guillen, I would make cocksucking wimp Michael Barrett a target for abuse for the rest of the season, for however many games they may be playing against each other.

I think Barrett's ribs would absorb a 100+ mph Bobby Jenks fastball quite nicely.

Pierz walked right into Barrett after he bowled him over. He's as much a douche as Barrett is.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Barrett said he was confused and dazed from being plowed and thought AJ was going after him. AJ appeared to bump Barrett when he went over to him.

Mabry was trying to keep players apart from what I saw. IMHO Anderson was just looking for a fight because AJ got popped.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris13c
    The Chicago Cubs suck major ass. Have throughout their entire misbegotten history, and always will. This suck factor is a given, and a source of amusement to most.

Now the cocksuckers have upped their suck factor by being poor sports.

In the White Sox vs Flubs game yesterday, White Sox catcher A.J. Pierzynski had a collision at the plate with Flubs catcher Michael Barrett. No big deal, as it looked like many other plays at the plate in many other games. As the throw got away from Barrett, Pierzynski slapped the plate for emphasis. Barrett, seemingly an easily offended candyass, then slugged Pierzynski, resulting in a bench clearing brawl.

Flub shitsucking first baseman John Mabry decided to get into it, and promptly got his ass kicked (may have broken a rib or 2) by White Sox centerfielder Brian Anderson. Pierzynski, Barrett, Mabry and Anderson were all ejected.

If I were Ozzie Guillen, I would make cocksucking wimp Michael Barrett a target for abuse for the rest of the season, for however many games they may be playing against each other.

I think Barrett's ribs would absorb a 100+ mph Bobby Jenks fastball quite nicely.
    Watch it with all of those c**ksucker blasts. Keep it cleaner than that or risk moderator reprisal.
    rf28

Are you offended by the word "cocksucker?"
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    A.J. is just as much of a candy ass as anyone in the game. Players have often said that they want him on their team but hate to play against. He's an asshole who talks shit behind the plate and has a poor work ethic. I am sure he said something to Barrett to merit the hit.

MLB ERA
    Michael Barrett also mouthed off to Dave Roberts because he stole a few bases when the Padres had the lead.

They're both dicks if you ask me.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by General
    Are you offended by the word "cocksucker?"
    I'm not offended, per se. I just don't think that the word was necessary to emphasize his point.
    rf28

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by General
    Pierz walked right into Barrett after he bowled him over. He's as much a douche as Barrett is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's
    Barrett said he was confused and dazed from being plowed and thought AJ was going after him. AJ appeared to bump Barrett when he went over to him.
    Really? Is that why Barrett grabbed Pierzynski? Watch the video again, and you'll clearly see that A.J. is trying to get his helmet (which is behind Barrett), Barrett grabs him, and then the rest is history.
    http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/1526/jenkssigya5.jpg

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

MLB ERA
    yea, I saw AJ bump Barrett when he went over there.

MLB ERA
    I've watched it MANY times, and each time I've seen Barrett grab Pierzynski as he was trying to go around Barrett to get his helmet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:.../v/0l_1jv3D9cg

Watch it for yourself. It's really clear what I'm talking about from the 2nd angle.

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

MLB ERA
    I've seen it many times...to me it appears AJ lowered his shoulder into Barrett when Barrett grabbed him. I'm not disputing that he grabbed him.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's
    I've seen it many times...to me it appears AJ lowered his shoulder into Barrett when Barrett grabbed him. I'm not disputing that he grabbed him.
    It really looks like he's trying to avoid Barrett to me, and that fits with what Pierzynski said after the game, as can be seen below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:.../v/BBTECs-G0F4

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

MLB ERA
    well, either way as I said Barrett said he was dazed and confused and thought AJ was going after him...