Thread: Jim Thome

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Jim Thome

I would just like to say I was dead wrong about Thome or at least thus far. I didn't think he would do anything after last year but damn was I wrong. He is hitting the ball out to every part of the field. He is on fire and I hope he keeps it up because it is great to see him swing the bat likehe is. Get 50 Jim!

MLB ERA

White Sox

I was expecting Thome to put up good numbers this year, but even I'm shocked at how hot he is to start the season. He's basically carried the White Sox offense through the first week and a half of the season, and it looks like he couldn't be any more locked in. I just hope he can keep this up for a while, at the very least until Scotty finds a way to bust out of his slump.
    http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/1526/jenkssigya5.jpg

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

I'm definitely surprised by Thome's hot start. I thought he would do alright, but never this good. Seriously, White Sox are definitely a team to watch out for. I thought Tigers would atleast win a game against them in their series, but damn. But damn, White Sox are good.

MLB ERA
    The thing I'm liking best about Thome is he rarely goes 0 for 4. Even when he isn't getting his hits, he's still getting on base.
    http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/1526/jenkssigya5.jpg

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.