Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White Sox lose 2 to the Royals

White Sox lose 2 to the Royals

Well I'd be lieing if I told you I watched the games, but I'm just amazed. Did anybody really think that White Sox would lose two straight to the Royals in the beginning of the season? I surely didn't.

Do any White Sox fans have any thoughts?

So so so, White Sox win today. Snap the losing streak.

Too bad they're going to lose tommorow.

MLB ERA

White Sox

The White Sox could not have been more off in the first week. Jim Thome has the only home runs for the team (he's on pace to hit 81, and so is the team), Pods is something like 1 for 21, Iguchi is mired in a similar slump, the only hot bat other than Thome's (Dye) got injured and missed 3 games, the starting lineup has only been together twice thus far (2-0), the starting pitching hasn't really been there, and the bullpen hasn't picked up much of the slack.

As for the Sox losing today, don't get your hopes up Rock. For everything that has gone bad thus far for the South Siders, even more has gone Detroit's way. I could see some streaks and fortunes turning today.
    http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/1526/jenkssigya5.jpg

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Heh. I'll be posting my thoughts on the game today shortly. Damn bastards, you got this game, but I don't see you getting the rest of the series. If only Shelton gets back on his hot streak, if only.

MLB ERA

White Sox

Well, some of the bats started to come alive today, and the starting lineup moved to 3-0 on the season. I highly doubt the Tigers come anywhere close to 15 HR in this series.

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

Of course they won't. But it would be nice to see Shelton knock a few against you.

MLB ERA

White Sox

Quote Originally Posted by RockSports17
    Of course they won't. But it would be nice to see Shelton knock a few against you.
    No it wouldn't.

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

LOL. Of course it wouldn't for you guys, because if he knocks a couple homers against you, we pretty much have the game. IE: the first 5 games.

MLB ERA

White Sox

LOL. Of course it wouldn't for you guys, because if he knocks a couple homers against you, we pretty much have the game. IE: the first 5 games.
    Not neccessarily, especially if the Sox bats get hot. This team is capable of putting up quite a few runs as well as stopping opponents from scoring.

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

Well, with Tigers great pitching and defense (0 errors as of now), White Sox don't have the abilitity to put up quite a few runs on us.

Not to mention, when Shelton hits one deep into the stands, no way of stopping that, is there?

MLB ERA
    Well, with Tigers great pitching and defense (0 errors as of now), White Sox don't have the abilitity to put up quite a few runs on us.

Not to mention, when Shelton hits one deep into the stands, no way of stopping that, is there?
    You're talking to a guy whose team lives on pitching and defense. I know what it does.

And if Shelton can hit one into the stands, the Sox won't be able to stop it, just like the Tigers weren't able to stop Thome, Crede, and Konerko from going yard yesterday.

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

Heh. They got lucky. Damn bastards, seriously, I hope Tigers kick some ass tommorow just for you guys ruining our home opener.

The better team won though, the Tigers played like shit.

MLB ERA

White Sox

Heh. They got lucky. Damn bastards, seriously, I hope Tigers kick some ass tommorow just for you guys ruining our home opener.
    So it has nothing to do with wanting a win then?

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

This whole game is about winning. I don't think Tigers wanted the last Texas game enough, and that's why they lost. Yesterday, it wasn't the team I saw the first 5 games.

Tommorows game, it'll all be about the win. I hope we kick some Sox ass.

AA ERA
    I hope we kick some Sox ass.
    You better hope its White Sox because they won't be kicking any Red Sox ass
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast