Thread: Welcome back aTrueCubsFan!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Welcome back aTrueCubsFan!

Just had to welcome you back. Hopefully you are ready forthis season because it is going to be a very tough one for all of us fans of the NL Central. But we are glad to see you here.

Thanks, glad to be back. It's going to be an exciting year in this division. Every team has gotten better this off season, and it's going to a long fight for the division.

Putting A-Rod to shame A's Baby Girl's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    Welcome back! Now I'm not the only female here How's school?

College life is AWESOME, but work sucks. I switched my major (engineering to Mathematics and Chinese) because some of the classes were just horrible.
    Anyway, what about you?

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA
    awww cmon now, engineering classes arent that tough. at least not any tougher than juggling 5 balls while blindfolded.....

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by aTrUeCUBsFaN
    College life is AWESOME, but work sucks. I switched my major (engineering to Mathematics and Chinese) because some of the classes were just horrible.
    Anyway, what about you?

School's been cool. I'm taking the semester off to rest my brain. I was loading up on so many units so I would be able to transfer on time. So I'm a little burned out. But I'm finally transferring in the fall.

What branch of engineering were you doing before you changed majors?

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA
    whats your major A's?

AAA ERA
    Industrial Engineering

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA
    imaginary engineering. lol just kidding. thats what some of the other branches called em. not too many of them though in our school. mostly mechanicals and electrical at our school. my branch were referred to as "un"civil engineers.

AAA ERA
    Uncivil engineers. lol

I was gonna do electrical but I took a circuits class and didnt like it all that much. Too dull. I don't want to be designing circuits. Industrial appealed to me because it's more business oriented and it's a really versatile degree---you can go into many different industries with an IE degree...or so I've read.

There's not a lot of Industrial Engineering programs in the country tho. In California alone, I think there's less than 20 universities offering it as a major. But I got into one that did.

AA ERA
    Yea this year is still fairly light but next year one semester I get 5 AP classes the next 6 so taht will suck.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

AA ERA
    I am so glad Cubbie is back.

I love her.

Quote Originally Posted by A's Baby Girl
    School's been cool. I'm taking the semester off to rest my brain. I was loading up on so many units so I would be able to transfer on time. So I'm a little burned out. But I'm finally transferring in the fall.

What branch of engineering were you doing before you changed majors?

Computer Science and Engineering. I want to program, but I HAVE to take this stupid Biochemistry course at ND, and it sucks so bad. I have looked the Math department, we have something about computing and stuff, it's similar to Computer SCience, and of course, without the biochem requirement, just chemistry, which is good, and now I can study abroad. Now I am officially not an enginerd.

AA ERA
    Thanks for keeping this semi active the last few days. Weekends are hella busy for me. With my dad not going to work at 3 AM anymroe I can't stay up without getting caught so posting time has gone down .
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle