Thread: 1st PLACE!!!!

Rookie ERA

Cubs 1st PLACE!!!!

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: 1st PLACE!!!!

This race is tight, but it has to be a huge morale push for the Cubs to claw their way into first where I assume most of the team believed they would have been, as the rest of the baseball world did when the season started. At this point, they have to keep the momentum going if they want to try to make this less of a 4 team race and more a of a 3 team, 2 team....

MLB ERA

Re: 1st PLACE!!!!

Echoing what mission said, it's great to see them in first, where many predicted them to be and I'd hope they thought they'd be. The Cardinals scare me, the Brewers could always pull a Sabathia-like move again and acquire a SP on a whim to make things interesting, and Houston is always pesky. Right now it's still tight, but this should definitely boost everyone's morale...

This season reminds me a lot of 2007, where we fought back all season and struggled with injuries and didn't hold a lengthy division lead until late into the season, after we took it from the Brewers... hopefully we can get hot going into the playoffs (assuming we get there). I wouldn't mind winning the wild card or even a tight division race-- I think last season we went into the playoffs expecting it to be cheese, and got blown away. Everyone basically rested for the final two weeks of the season with the huge lead, and I don't like that... makes sense why a wild card team has made the World Series for like 8 years in a row now (or had some streak going)-- you gotta win to get in, you go in hot..

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat