--The Cubs are the topic of several trade rumors -- especially for outfielders.

Names that have been tossed about include Colorado's Preston Wilson, San Francisco's Moises Alou, Oakland's Mark Kotsay and Cincinnati's Austin Kearns.

Left fielders Todd Hollandsworth and Jason Dubois have not been lighting it up this season, and that caused plenty of speculation about the Cubs' needs.

There will no doubt be plenty of more speculation before the July 31 trading deadline.

"I don't think we need to shake it up as much as we need to get our team back," Baker said, referring to the return of Prior and Kerry Wood. "That what we're in the process of doing. You're always looking to improve yourself but you just don't make a trade to be making it. You hope that guys pick it up at certain positions that people are talking about.

I wouldn't be surprised if we made a move. All 4 of those intrest me alot. Preston is a really good hitter and I wish the Rockies would keep him. Alou would be fun to have back, but I'm not sure that is the wisest move. Kotsay would be nice, but I think the Yankees will acquire him. Regarding Kearns, I'm not sure we need another K machine .