Thread: consistency....

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA

Cubs consistency....

would be pretty nice right about now. Theres no way this team should be struggling quite as much as they are at the plate. I understand Bradley and Ramirez are hurting, but theres no way there should be 4 guys in a lineup who are batting under .200.

and it would be VERY nice if the pitching staff wouldnt walk 9 guys a game. Thats just not acceptable!

at least it looks like Ramirez is about ready to be back (he pinch hit today) and Bradley is getting healthy too. Now lets score 6 runs a game!
    The art of being an engineer: packing 10 lbs of crap into a 5 lb box.

"If Hooter's fell, for all practical purposes the world was lost." Von Neumann's War
    http://www.myspace.com/rockinray1

MLB ERA

Re: consistency....

our season seems in the pits stemming from aramis' injury anyway. we haven't clicked on all circuits once so far, and the division actually looks good (suprisingly).

if teams like the reds, pirates, etc. start to fall off and back to earth (brewers too, who should not be competitive on paper), then the cubs should be able to just slide in by default... but im worried right now, not gonna lie. if we do win the division... it wont be with 100 wins or anything near that.... this is a revamped division, as of now anyway

the reds pitching looks deadly too, and if dusty can pull a magician manuever and steer them into the playoffs for a year im gonna piss blood

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat