Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marlins @ Cubs - 6/13

AA ERA
    Lo Duca doubles to right. 2 runs in, Lowell to 3rd. 5-1 Marlins. Just not our night.

Juan Encarnacion up now. He pops up to Barett. 2 outs.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

AA ERA
    Gonzalez hits it off the wall in center and it's 7-1 Marlins. I'm about ready to start waching the CWS Super Regional. Dontrell singles and it's another run. 8-1. Cards already lost so we aren't going to lose a game. 7 run inning for the Marlins .

Willis started out this inning with a single to left and he came up again and did it again. Really just ended the game. Pierre up now and Remlinger is up in the bullpen. Pierre grounds out to 2B. Cubs fans booing. Morons. Just shut up. Koronka is a rookie this isn't surprising.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

Today was just a sad game. Koronka pitched decently up til the 5th. Got into some trouble, but Joe Borowski blew the game allowing hits (though the runs were mostly charged to Koronka). I don't understand why Baker coulnd't put Mike Remlinger in at first. He has 2 perfect innings. Or someone else. Borowski already proved that he can't pitch with men on base, why bother let him pitch. Offense couldn't do anything either.
    LOVE THEE NOTRE DAME!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12