Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soriano out again...

Rookie ERA

Re: Soriano out again...

Quote Originally Posted by rockin500 View Post
    well, they can use Micah (and Patterson) at a couple of different positions while they use position players (like Ramirez and Lee) as DH's in the next two weeks.

murton's problem is he can play one position effective: left. he cant play right effectively at the major league level (considering Fukodome is locked in at right)
    And I've heard reportedly that Hoffpauir wouldn't consider himself fast enough to play left field for us. At least that's what Len Kasper and Bob Brenly said a few days back. But I really shouldn't be quoting them to make myself look smarter.
    GodOfTheDiamond - Mayor, CEO and Proud citizen of "Souvenir City"

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA

Re: Soriano out again...

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfTheDiamond View Post
    And I've heard reportedly that Hoffpauir wouldn't consider himself fast enough to play left field for us. At least that's what Len Kasper and Bob Brenly said a few days back. But I really shouldn't be quoting them to make myself look smarter.
    dude, if a guy like adam dunn can play left field, and even bonds (the last two years) can play left, hoffpauir can as well. though i think hoffpauir will more or less be on the infield between 1st and 3rd.

patterson has more than enough speed to be playing left.
    The art of being an engineer: packing 10 lbs of crap into a 5 lb box.

"If Hooter's fell, for all practical purposes the world was lost." Von Neumann's War
    http://www.myspace.com/rockinray1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12