Thread: Cubs vs. Pirates - 4/23 -

Cubs vs. Pirates - 4/23 -

Well, Maddux pitched a gem, 8 innings, 2 runs on 4 hits, and 1 BB, and it's not a surprise that we lost the game, since Baker is too stubborn or too stupid to realize that LaTroy Hawkins F***ING SUCKS. Great job Corey Patterson, man on first and third, a swining K, that's what we want. Gosh I am in a bad mood.
    LOVE THEE NOTRE DAME!

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA
    well, latroy is done as closer. thats been decided. I cant blame baker for having latroy in there because hes the designated closer (until now).

as for corey, well he put the team ahead in the first place, so i am not too pissed off about that.

AA ERA
    Who is gonna close if LaTroy doesn't? I just can't wait for Joe to get back and hopefully be good again.

Sorry I wasn't hear at all this weekend. Lots of stuff busying my life until I get done with my two AP tests in 2 weeks .
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA
    chad fox closed on sunday. thats who it will be more often than not. latroy will still probably get the three run situation saves, but definitely not the one run oppurtunities.

AA ERA
    I'd like to see him have a shot. Also maybe Raul Valdez will get a shot once he is healthy, but I kinda doubt that.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle