Well, now that the season is about to start, how do you like the way the team is put together. I must say, as disappointed as I was at how the offseason started, I'm pretty happy with this team. I'm not sure this team is good enough to outlast the Yankees over 162 games, but I think they can definitely stick with them. I think our pitching will be very good as long as Foulke can return to the form he had 2 years ago, or if Craig Hansen can become a rookie phenom. I do wish we had a little more pop in the lineup, I think think we've lost a whole lot of run producing ability from the lineup we had. Other than Ortiz and Ramirez there really isn't a "feared" batter in the lineup. I'm not sold on Alex Gonzalez at short either, he's kind of like a sure fire out like Pokey was. The defense of this team should be outstanding though, if not the best in the league. I've always wanted to see the Red Sox field a team that was great defensively and was less dependent on the 3 run homer. I guess I'm going to get the chance, just it may be too drastic of a transition. I really like our chances going in, what do you guys think.