Thread: Red Sox fan's blog on which Red Sox players she'd like to have sex with.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Red Sox fan's blog on which Red Sox players she'd like to have sex with.

http://thephatphree.com/features.asp...2&LayoutType=1

Manny Ramirez: Don’t let the clever “ManRam” nickname fool you. The only thing he’ll be ramming is my ass when I’m bent over the infield wall. Maybe it’s the crazy hair. Maybe it’s the bad boy persona. Maybe it’s the 45 homeruns he hit in ‘05. Maybe it’s all these things wrapped so nicely into a Bronx-born bad-ass that makes me want to be dug out in the dugout. Who cares? Manny can stick it anywhere.

Please don’t leave
    Verdict: Do. Bonus points if he lets me call him Manny “The Jet” Ramirez

[NOTE: That was a reference to Benny “The Jet” Rodriguez in the greatest movie ever, The Sandlot. If you have not seen it, rent it IMMEDIATELY. If you have never heard of it, please stop reading this article.]
    Bronson Arroyo: OK, I was seriously thinking about doing BroYo until I saw this picture . The white boy braids of ‘04 were strangely appealing and I could maybe, MAYBE deal with “Covering the Bases,” his cleverly-titled CD where he sings covers (haha, get it?) of, among others, the Goo Goo Dolls. But seriously, Pacy, Joey may have liked bleached hair back when she was a God-fearing Midwestern girl, but now that Tom tells her not to, the look just doesn’t work. He’s also got juuuuust enough chin pubes to make me think that’s all he can grow. Which is fine, but anyone who puts that much grooming into the mutant caterpillars currently residing above his eyes should put a little more primping effort into the lower half of his face. That’s all I’m saying. The Queer Eye guys missed one.
    Verdict: Not Do

Rookie ERA
    Good Lord this chick needs a boyfreind

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    exactly...notice there is no picture of her up on the blog (not that I could find anyway)...that's cause she's morbidly obese and fugly!