Thread: Red Sox Best Offseason Move

AA ERA

Red Sox Best Offseason Move

1. Acquired RHP Josh Beckett, 3B Mike Lowell, and RHP Guillermo Mota from Florida for SS Hanley Ramirez, RHP Anibal Sanchez, RHP Jesus Delgado and RHP Harvey Garcia.

2. Signed free agent catcher John Flaherty, who had been with the Yankees, to a one-year contract.

3. Signed RHP Rudy Seanez to a one-year contract with a club option for the 2007 season

4. Acquired INF Mark Loretta from the San Diego Padres in exchange for C Doug Mirabelli.

5. Acquired 3B Andy Marte from Atlanta for SS Edgar Renteria and cash considerations

6. Signed RHP Julian Tavarez to a two-year contract with a vesting option for 2008.

7. Signed INF J.T. Snow to a one-year contract.

8. Acquired OF Coco Crisp, RHP David Riske and C Josh Bard from Cleveland for RHP Guillermo Mota, 3B Andy Marte, C Kelly Shoppach, cash considerations, and a player to be named or further cash considerations.
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

AA ERA
    Ok, I messed the pole all up lol... But you guys can choose from the list above.
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett