Thread: Jenks gets DUI plus more

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Red Sox Jenks gets DUI plus more

2012 spring training -- Bobby Jenks arrested on charges of driving under the influence - ESPN Boston

Jenks has a history of alcohol abuse so this could be the last straw. MLB might have to step in and start penalizing players who get DUI. It's starting to get a tad ridiculous and this is coming from someone with multiple DUI.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Jenks gets DUI plus more

The Red Sox are negotiating a contract settlement with reliever Bobby Jenks that would end his association with the team, Nick Cafardo and Peter Abraham of the Boston Globe report. Jenks has spent the entire 2012 season on the 60-day disabled list and isn’t expected to pitch this season.

Jenks signed a two-year, $12MM deal in December of 2010, not long after being non-tendered by the White Sox. Biceps and back injuries limited him to just 15 2/3 innings last year, when he walked nearly one batter per inning. The 31-year-old Legacy Sports Group client underwent two back surgeries this past offseason, and was arrested and charged with driving under the influence and leaving the scene of an accident this March.
    What a waste of space he has been!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Jenks gets DUI plus more

The dolt never learns.

And leaving the scene no less. Great decision.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.