Thread: This is a good candidate to be John Lackey's future roommate on the road..

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Thumbs Down This is a good candidate to be John Lackey's future roommate on the road..

...... New York Mets shortstop Jose Reyes cheated team, fans, by exiting season finale early - ESPN New York

In the Mets' 3-0 victory on Wednesday, Reyes -- who entered the game in a nip-and-tuck race for the highest average in the NL with the Milwaukee Brewers' Ryan Braun -- decided to take the easy way out. To not fight all the way to the end and let the best man be left standing.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

Re: This is a good candidate to be John Lackey's future roommate on the road..

Lol he has 100 mil contract to worry about... With his injury history I'm not taking the field

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Give me a fucking break! He would have six months to heal. Reyes was nothing more than bush league and I hope GMs take notice of him taking himself out of the game.

MLB ERA

If he broke down again he'd lose tens of millions... I'm surprised he played... So easy for you to say from here

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Broke down again by having a hamstring pull for which he has months to heal? Everyone knows he's an injury risk. Now everyone knows he's a bush league player. Have some fucking pride!! People came to the ballaprk to see Reyes' possible last game in a Mets uniform and he was gone before most people even found their seats. Ted Williams had a lot more to lose than Reyes and played. Ryan Braun played and had more to lose than Reyes. There is no defending this bush league act. If pulled that chicken shit act, I would never have been able to look my dad in the eyes again.
    Last edited by love_that_reefer; 09-29-2011 at 05:19 PM.